Chapter 1:The Jewelry

I was so happy to be hanging out with my family for a market day. Hi, my name is Samantha Clark, but most people call me Sammy. "Sammy, over here!" My little sister, Penny yells out to me. I look over to her. She was at a jewelry shop.  I walk over there and look at all of them. I brought some money with me. I saw something that caught my eye. A teal necklace with white gems for studs. It costs one dollar as well. "Sir, why does this cost only one dollar?" I asked him. "Well, ma'am, I've been trying to get rid of it a lot. Do you want it?" The man says. I nod and give him the dollar, plus some extra change. Penny got a bright pink necklace that cost five dollars. "Aw, I wish mine were as cheep as yours." Penny says. "Yeah, well, it seems like this was something needing to get rid of and so he sold it for less." I say. "But it's so pretty, why would you get rid of it?!" Penny says. "Sammy, Penny, over here, come get your fortune told!" Mom yells over to us. Of course Penny runs over, while I just walk. Penny was first to get it. "You will have a bright future ahead of you." The lady says. She then looks over at me. "Oh my, you will be in grave danger soon enough." the lady says. I was so confused. Grave danger, what the hell is she talking about? After the fortune telling, Penny got tired, so we headed home. Penny went back to her room to nap while I sat on my bed, wondering what she was talking about. I sighed and grabbed the jewerly I put it on and took a nap my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First start of the story, yay! It was in my head for a while so I finally decided to share it with y'all. Hope you all like it. Please check out the other story I'm making.

Word count: 343 words