The Two LGBTQ+ Characters in This Book

Me:I'm here now because I want to be. Just for this chapter though. Did you guess who the two LGBTQ+ characters are? I've been dropping subtle hints.

Kapol:Strange writer girl is here!

Spiral:She's real!

Meteorshower:I thought she was just hallucinating!

Jellyfish:Hi!

Meteorshower:No that's Kinkajou's thing.

Jellyfish:Fine.

Spiral:Why are you here strange writer girl?

Me:I basically just realized that no one ever got around to telling the dear readers about stuff. Basically we have to straighten out a few family things first. I may or may not just re-name Jellyfish's and Meteorshower's siblings. Then I'm just changing everyone's ages.

Clay and Peril have six dragonets. From oldest to youngest they are Spiral (she's the Bigwings), Landslide (he's nice), Ember (she's fun loving), Beige (he loves scavengers), and then there's Phoenix (she's shy, but sweet). They are all five.

Tsunami and Riptide have three dragonets. The oldest two are Whale and Gannet. They are both six. Jellyfish is the youngest. She is four.

Glory and Deathbringer have three dragonets. Leopard is the oldest. She is six. Then Bengal. He is five. Kapok is the youngest, she is also five.

Starflight and Fatespeaker have two dragonets. Shadowhunter is six, she's really kind. Meteorshower is five.

Me:No one is a twin! They are just siblings if they are the same age. Also a huge thanks to CosmicKestrel for coming up with the ship name to Spiral and Meteorshower, Spiralshower.

Spiral:Please hurry up!

Me:Fine. I'll let the two characters tell you for themselves.

Kapok:I'm asexual! That doesn't mean that I'm grossed out by everyone though. It just means that I don't like anything beyond the occasional kiss or something.

Gannet:I'm gay and I was born this way!

Jellyfish:Hi Gannet!

Gannet:Hey little sis!

Meteorshower:We did kind of forget to tell the readers that didn't we?

Kapok:Well now we did.