Soft?

S. Soft?

Tonight was the night I'd finally ask. Mark had always just ignored the whole intimacy talk, but I wanted more. I'd go slow in hopes that he'd accept but I had no idea what he'd think at this point.

I'd changed into some black lingerie and one of his work shirts and sat with two glasses of wine for when he arrived.

Right on time, he walked through the door, pulling on his tie to loosen it and running his long fingers through his blonde hair.

"Uh hey baby, what's the special occasion?" He cocked a brow and walked toward me. I lifted a glass to him and he took it before taking a sip.

"Nothing really...come sit down, I've just missed you." I pulled him to the couch by his hand and pushed him down.

Taking his glass, I swung my legs over his thighs and sat on his lap. I took his hands and placed them on my thighs and looked at him. He looked slightly shocked and didn't know what to do.

"I wanted to do something. You always avoided this sort of thing and I wanted to do something..." I rambled and his hands stayed on my thighs, smoothing the skin slightly.

So he did want this.

"...I know that you're shy and you can be soft and stuff but-" I was cut off my Marks hand pushing at the back of my neck and his lips connecting harshly with mine before pulling away with my bottom lip in his perfect teeth.

"Oh..." I whispered and he smiled before lifting me by my thighs and carrying me to our bedroom.

"Soft? We'll see about that." He growled into my neck before biting it softly.

Mark stood at the edge of the bed and dropped me onto it before pulling off his jacket and tie as well as kicking off his shoes.

He crawled over me and pulled off his shirt that I was wearing before tracing his hands all over my body.

Slowly, he trailed kisses from my jaw to my neck and to my chest where he teased at the straps of my bra before snapping them lightly.

"So. Beautiful." He whispered between kisses.

His hand grabbed roughly at my thighs as he pushed them open and into the bed. I winced at the slight pain but I didn't even care since this was just what I wanted.

Sensually, he pulled off his shurt revealing his perfect body and ridded himself of his pants before grabbing me by my waist and picking me up. He lay back and sat me on top if him, pushing me down on his very prominent erection.

"Does that feel 'soft' to you?" His fingers were bound to leave bruises but I was just breathless from the way he was acting. I shook my head and he pulled me down for another rough kiss.

Rocking his hips up while he kissed me, I moaned into his mouth giving him chance to slip his tongue in. He pulled at my bra and I took it off.

I slid down his body, leaving kisses and small red marks along his torso until I got to the waistband of his underwear. Pulling them down, his erection sprang free and he groaned. I licked the tip before crawling back up to Mark's face and kissing him and grinding myself down onto him.

He moaned lowly and grabbed my hips again, pushing at the material hugging them. I took the hint and removed them, continuing my actions and rocking my hips.

"Let me see you want me baby." Mark grunted in my ear and I moaned at the sound.

I let him position himself before sinking down and steadying myself on his chest. He pushed his fingers harshly into the skin of my hips and let go when I'd stopped. Slowly he started rocking his hips and I moaned above him.

Starting to move quicker, Mark leaned up so he could wrap his arms around my waist and moaned into the crook of my neck, leaving sloppy kisses and light hickeys.

His hips moved fluidly and I gripped his soft locks to stay balanced. Our bodies rubbed together, slick with sweat as I bounced on top of him.

"Baby I'm close." Mark whispered into my neck and I nodded, signalling I was too.

Soon after, Mark groaned as he came but carried on until I had too. I came loudly and Mark kissed up my neck and I rode my orgasm.

"I'm never calling you soft again what the fuck." I panted, breathless as I slumped down next to him and he laughed.

"Oh trust me I can get a lot harder." He winked and I laughed but choked as he started biting my neck.

"I can show you how to have a good time all night." He whispered before climbing on top of me again.

Its shit ik i haven't written smut in a while so yeeeee