eui:
anywhere?

you:
u sure u wanna know now?

eui:
well will i regret?

you:
im not sure about that

eui:
whatever idc

you:
what about the chinese restaurant we went to last time?

eui:
sure

eui:
when?

you:
how does 5 pm sound to u?

eui:
today?

you:
um no tomorrow i mean

eui:
sure

○○○

i woke up from bed, sweating and breathing fast. it was a nightmare. i dreamt of losing someone i loved but i couldn't remember specifically who it was.

i quickly got out from my bed and called donghun's name. the dream felt real somehow and i don't feel so good about it.

i ran down the stairs in a hurry as donghun didn't answer me at all. he wasn't on the couch where he would always sit. i walked to the dining hall but he wasn't there. i walked in deeper into the kitchen but still couldn't find anyone.

sweat was still dripping all over me and showering every inch of my body. i decided to call donghun immediately. he answered after two rings

"donghun!" i screamed on the phone.

"chill, sis. what's wrong?"

"where are you?!" i asked worriedly.

"at work. and i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier, eui. it was an urgent meeting."

i started to sob slowly. i felt relieved but a bit angry at the same time.

"what's wrong, baby? is everything okay?"

"i-it's fine. just a nightmare."

"what nightmare?"

"i-i don't wanna talk about it." i said, massaging my eyelids.

"i wanted to eat breakfast with you."

"sorry, eui. i'm busy today. why don't we go out for dinner?"

"no can do. i'm having dinner with someone else."

donghun stopped for a while.

"what do you mean someone else?"

"jun."

"so you're okay with him now?"

"he has something to talk about. i'm not sure what it is though."

"okay, then. i'll take you out another time."

"promise?"

"promise."

"thanks, donghun. bye now."

"bye, eui. see you at home."

"sure." i said with a smile on my face. i finally ended the call, feeling lighter than before.

it was one in the evening. i guess i woke up late. well, i have four hours left to meet jun. maybe some movies could kill the time.

i tied my hair up into a messy bun and got a shower to get rid of all the sweat on my body. after finishing, i sat in front of the tv with some snacks to watch some movies.

little did i notice that i spent too much time watching the tv. by the time i finally gazed at the clock on the wall, it already struck three. i was 2 hours away from meeting jun!

i ran to my closet quickly to get ready. after what seemed to be half an hour of sitting there, i finally chose a floral yellow dress. i grabbed a black fedora and wore a pair of autumn boots.

i called my driver to pick me up and send me to the chinese restaurant. he dropped me there at exactly 5 pm. i could see jun sitting alone in one of the rooms. he waved at me after noticing my presence.

jun ran towards me and brought me to our table. he stared at me for a long time that i started to feel a little uncomfortable.

"so what did you want to tell me?" i asked.

he didn't answer but continued to stare at me. jun wasn't blinking at all. he was starting to creep me out.

"jun?" i called, snapping my fingers in front of him to get his attention.

"oh! i'm sorry. you just look so amazing today that i thought i was in a dream." he laughed.

"but don't i look like this everyday?"

"you're right. you look beautiful everyday." he chuckled while cupping his face.

i tucked my hair behind my ear to hide my embarrassment. "what did you want to tell me again?" i asked, ignoring what he previously said.

"eui?" he called.

i responded by humming a yes with my eyes wide, showing interest in what he was about to tell me.

"i think i fell in love. with you."