part 10

jades pov

As soon as we got to Etihad, i sent the girls to our seats on the bottom level. we were one of the first ones there as we got there are 5 and the game starts at 7:55. Because of this, i could practically run up to the second level to see Marcus.

i really think that i like him. when i see him, i'm going to ask him out on a date. maybe even a surfing date idek yet. i'm just so excited. i hope it is love at first sight 😍😘😫😊.

As i reach the second level, "Play That Song" starts to play. i chuckle a little bit because it kinda fits this moment heheh.

i reach the food stall on level two, but no one is there, let alone marcus.

that's when i see him. gosh he looks cool. i run up to him and yell "MARCUS!! it's me!"

"um i'm sorry, but who's this", replied Marcus, looking confused. i was slightly hurt by this, but then i remembered that he doesn't know what i look like ofc 😩🙄😂.

"it's me, Jade! soo... when do you want to go on our surfing trip ;)"

that's when i saw his gorgeous smirk. it immediately made me feel more comfortable. before he could say anything else, i blurt.

"gosh, you look so much more handsome in real life!"

that's when Marcus spoke, " sorry dahl, but i'm not sure who you are... but i wouldn't mind that date aye ;)".

What was he on about??

That's when i heard someone solemnly say my name. i turn around and boy wearing the same uniform as Marcus Bontempeli...

"how do you know my name??" i question.

"it's me... marcus... marcus adams..."

there was an awkward pause, realisation kicking in.

"wait a second... did you think you were talking to Bonti on the phone all those times??"

"yeah... and i wish it was him not you..." i mumbled under my breath towards the far less attractive man standing in front of me.

Marcus Adam's pov

i was hurt. she didn't like me. how shallow of her. she was so into me, but as soon as she found out that i wasn't Marcus 'the star' Bontempeli. all of the girls always wanted him. it wasn't fair.

i ran down to the locker room and punched my locker as hard as i could. my hand was pounding, but it didn't ache as much as my heart does. Tears were threatening to stream down my face.

the other boys began to come around me, asking me if i was okay. but i wasn't.

i pushed all the boys away, telling them that i needed space.

i ran. i ran as fast as i could go. cursing any bad word that came to my mind; cursing her name.