Joon: well now everyone knows that you belong to me. He said with a smirk.

You: okay can we go now?

Joon: yup let's go.

On our way to the rehearsal place we were jamming out to some music.. well more like I was jamming out to the music since he was driving and needed to focus. We were listening to BTS and my mom finally allowed me to get a car but he insisted that he drove so I let him knowing that I was going to lose the argument.

You: Were here sorry were late! I said as we busted right in the door, well once again I busted in the door. Joonie was just gonna break it.

Jimin: Oh it's fine that you guys were la..- he didn't finish

You: hey boys wanna know something? Yeah um you're all fucking drooling... get your teenage boy hormones in check before I have to kindly shove your faces into a brick. I love that game it's called brick, face. face, brick! I made the name myself.. still a work in progress ya know what I mean?
Then once I finish saying what I did they then soon wiped their mouths surprised to actually find drool. Joonie, Jin, Suga, and I laughed.
Suga: Well damn what caused the sudden spark to change attitudes? Is it shark week? He said teasingly.
You: Bitch no I am not on my fucking period. I just show myself around those I am completely comfortable around and you guys beat the record on one day. Now let's get to work why don't we I'm ready to fucking show you bitch asses what's up.

* during lunch break *
You: Yeah I'm going to record me dancing to some songs because I'm bored watching you all eat while I've already ate my food. Bye babe. I didn't say who so they all looked at me wondering who I mean beside that one person who knew. Joonie just sat there mouth full of food and smiling.
All but Namjoon: Wait (y/n) who were you talking to?
You: oh they know exactly who they are. I say with a sly smile. They all then started to look around. When I closed the door I stood there for a second before finding hearing the satisfaction of his name.
Everyone: KIM NAMJOON!!! YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAING TO DO!! Jin said the last part with his eomma personality which I loved about him. I then wanted to tease the mankae and J-hope line since they were the ones drooling over me as I walked in. I went back to the room.
You: Oh I forgot something. I the walked over to joonie and kissed him on the lips which I will admit was very daring of me. He then kissed back with the same maybe even more passion than I had which I don't think is possible. Once I heard some awww and get a room and laughing I was finished. I laughed as I walked out the room. Into a separate dance practice room so I didn't interrupt their lunch. I started dancing and I was passionately dancing then my jam came on and that was the song I listen to that made the stripper inside of me come out...

(First clip- white hat, thats you)
???: you know you really shouldn't be dancing like that.. you could get.. hurt.
You couldn't recognize the voice with the song being to loud so you turned around to see joonie.
You: bitch you scared the hell outta me. Got me think a perv cams walking into my room. But to be honest I still think a perv walked into my room. I said with a quick laugh before being pinned to the wall.
Joon: girl if you don't stop teasing me I'm gonna have to let Rap monster come and take over... he said with a small sly chuckle.
You: gross please tell me you didn't name your dick Rap monster.! No wonder why I was having a hard time saying it and not feeling weird. I said with a small laugh.
Jin: is everything okay in here? I heard a something being thrown at the wall so I just came to check up on you two. Please don't have sex here or now at the age you are at. He said fully opening the door.
You: eomma!!! Please tell Jooniebear to stop being a perv!! You said in the best aegyo voice you could possibly give them. While Jin brought you in for a hug everyone started to come in the room.
Jin: why would you be like that to your Oh So Innocent Girlfriend?!? You could hear the sarcasm from his voice. Everyone started to laugh uncontrollably.
You: YAH! I am innocent!! He is the one telling me he is gonna let "Rap monster" take control over me. Which is his dock he fucking named his dick.. Rap fuckin monster. And you all have been calling his dock not him. I said with a chuckle. And earned a slap on the head by Jin.
You: owie!! I said in aegyo and everyone laughed and even suga commented.
Suga: hey maybe she could take Jin's spot in being the visual! He said with a straight face everyone was trying to see if he was joking or not.
You: No no no I'm not pretty enough to even be thought of as a visual. Which then earned a slap from everyone.
You: YAH!! I said rubbing the place everyone slapped me at. What was the for?
Everyone: don't say that about yourself!! You are a very beautiful girl! We will not allow you to beat yourself up! We forbid you to be your own bully!! Jin added on the last sentence.
I couldn't keep it in longer.. I busted into laughter.
You: OMO YOU GUYS ARE TOO NICE!!!! I HAVE FOUND MY NEW FAMILY!! I said walking up to joonie and propping one leg up around him and then finished. I HAVE 6 BROTHERS THAT LOVE ME AND ONE PERSON WHO I SIMI LOVE RIGHT HERE!! I flicked his head and then wiped away my nonexistent tears.
Joon: YAH! What you say about your love for me?!
You: get a room with yourself bish. I feel like you need that right now I said while glancing now. He then knew what I meant and so did everyone else. Jin ran over to jungkook who was confused as hell and Covered his ears while everyone but joonie laughed at what I had said. He on the other hand was quite embarrassed.
Joon: why did I even ask you out if your just gonna call me out like that and do nothing but be savage all the time? He asked jokingly.
You: oh sweetheart. I'm not always savage. I whispered the last part. "Just get me in the bed and see what happens." I then seductively whispered this into his ear. "Daddy"
Joon: I-I'll be right back. He said while walking out. I couldn't help but laugh.
Taehyung: wat did you say to him to get him all flustered like that? He asked chuckling to himself.
You: that if for me to know and you to never find out. Now can I get back to my practicing?
Everyone: yeah but we aren't leaving because we're done for the day.
You sighed heavily because all your dancing that you did was a bit... how could I put this lightly? Sexy? I guess I could call it. I then looked for another song and I ended up playing this and dancing my heart out.

(First clip is you)
Once I was done I looked at them in hopes that they would have liked what I did for fainting but all I was was yet the mankae line drooling along with Hobi once again.
You: laughing while saying this. YAH! Watch it before Joonie gets back in here! Wait Jin?
Jin: yes?
You: can I please play brick, face. Face, brick with these four kids?!? Pleaseeeeee!!!
Jin was astonished at what I said.
Jin: Ah no! Who do you think would be held responsible? He then went on some rant about me needed to be more mature and control my self anger or whatever I kind of blocked him out.. suddenly Joonie came back into the room. Looking a bit flustered but the flustered he gets when he just broke something.
You & Jin: YAH! What did you break now?
Joon: it's not what but more like who... I accidentally walked into someone while going to the bathroom and they fell and hurt themselves.. I told them that I was sorry but now they have a broken hand... not only do I inflict pain on myself but now others?!
We all laughed.
You: Yo Jin can we go back to your house for food?
Jin: hey what happened to treating your elders. But sure.
You: yeah I'm sorry I bowed and everyone looked at me as if a second head popped out from my first.
You: I'm sorry I didn't mean to not use my honorifics.... a sly smirk was wiped onto my face.
You: Hal-abeoji. Everyone started laughing even Jin. I love teasing him because of his reactions I alway get out of him.
Jin:

(( A/N Just all of those combined into one was how he reacted to you calling him a grandpa. 😂😂))

*after dinner at Jin's*
You and joonie went to get ready for bed and you found yourself sleeping in his bed for comfort.
You: this is my bed now bish! You say while spreading across it like a starfish.
Joon: Yah! I hope you don't expect me to sleep on the floor!
You: what if I do?
Joon: then you get not cuddles tonight! He said that as he started to lay on the ground.
You: UGH FINE!! But I better get extra warm cuddles tonight if you since you made me move from my comfortable sleeping pose!
Joon: anything for my sweet (Y/n)~bear!
You: oh now we are doing that? Disgustingly cute nicknames? Huh? Okay.... Jooniebear! Or do you prefer me calling you daddy?
He smiled
Joon: you can only call me daddy when we're in the bed got it?
You: okay... Daddy!
Joon: YAH!
You: what were in the bed..... OH YOU MEAN THAT TYPE OF IN THE BED!!!! Oh okay I got chu now!! I said while placing my head on his chest.

It may not seem like it but I always dreamed of having a cute lovey dovey type of relationship. I was always into those cliché relationships oh always see in all of those Kdramas that I have been watching recently. and I may have feel in love with them. I'm currently one the one that is named "kill me, heal me" and it is really good. I was deep into thought until I feel asleep.. into a deep and wonderful sleep mowing that I will forever be happy again because of Kim Namjoon. I (y/n) (l/n) will soon be known as Kim (y/n) I always fantasize.
You: good night babe... I said drifting off into my sleep.
Joon: good night babycakez.
You woke up and cringed that what he just called you.
You: really Kim Namjoon?! I said laughing. I then gave him a kiss and eventually left him to my own dream world.

<~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

(A/N HEY everyone sorry for being inactive for almost a whole month but probably nobody knew since I have like no one reading my things.. comment if you are which you probably aren't my birthday is coming soon and I'm a happy Mochi for that!! Anyway! I hope you are having a ultra mega awesome day!! I also think that I might have a dad joke for every start of each story and maybe the end. Did you laugh at them? Or did you just ignore them like an Asshole you know you are? 😂
I'm joking I love you all! Even dem haterz too! I love y'all the most!! 😂💋
I want you guys to comment on each Dad joke and tell me if you laughed or not and no lying because lying about a dad joke slowly kills Jon and I! And your a hoe if you do. 😂
Just kidding!

Here is the joke.
Author: Did you hear about the kidnapper at school?

You: what no!

Author: it's okay he woke up.