Eun-Bin

Cha Eun Woo

"Teach me how you computed this, please."

I badly wanted to roll my eyes because of these girls around me, they kept batting their eyelashes on me and I felt weird all over. Mom formed a study group along with her friends that's why I'm stuck in this situation for now. People around me thought that I was one of those good kid in the town so I am basically leaving their expectations but, lately I am doing some nasty things behind their backs. I smiled remembering that night where I let myself gone wild, tsk. That Sanha kid surely knows how to enjoy his teen life.

I already told mom that I am not comfortable teaching girls because they distracts me in whatever they are doing. And that was totally making me mad every damn time, she says it's fine and that she will find another one tutor for those girls.

Mom calling...

I crossed my eyebrows seeing the caller ID. Tsk, What now?

"Yes, Mom?"

(Where are you?)

"On my way home."

(Okay, let's meet I'll text you the address.)

Just then she ended the Call without saying goodbye. Somehow I felt a little scared, I cannot count anymore how many times did she make me meet strangers right after my tutorials. You see, we are not so rich it's just so happen that I am smart which I use to earn money. Some days those strangers would often sexually harass me with either words or actions, living with a good face is not always an advantage, I tell you.

I came to the place she texted me and I breathe heavily, it was one of the most famous restaurant in town so I think it is safe here.

"Eun Woo! Come here!"

I saw my mom waving at me, I walk to her direction and when I finally came there then I noticed she was seating with a man and woman I bowed my head as a sign of respect they smiled at me in return. Mom signalled me to sit beside her so I did, the couple seemed to eye me so I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"He looks better in person."

The woman said and I look at my mom. I don't quite understand what they are saying tho but I did not butt in.

"Thank you, I told you he can do whatever you ask from him. He's good in many things plus he is not straight."

My eyebrows crossed hearing mom said that, if it's not disrespectful I might leave her here but damn she is still my mother.

"I believe you, okay. You don't have to shove that you have a wonderful kid."

The woman laugh still looking at me, "So let me go straight to the point. I want you for my son."

"H-Huh?"

"You have one job to do. Teach him everything about school stuff and being a good kid then I'll pay you big. So easy."

I look at my mom and she just signal me to agree. I don't think it was easy, bet her son's personality wasn't good a typhical rich kid I can say cause of not they won't need to pay much.

"Whatever you say madam."

I drink the water in front of me because I am starting to lose control.

"Are you really playing around with me?"

Everyone in the table was surprised when a guy approaches us. My eyes widen when I saw who it was, I've been ignoring all his calls and texts for a month now what is he doing here?

"Son? Watch your language please."

Son?! He is still looking at me madly, I saw his mom's reaction when Moonbin grabbed my arms and made me stand up.

"Why are you ignoring me? And what are you doing here? Are they paying you to make you leave me alone?"

I seemed to lose my tongue because of the way he looks at me. He just grabs me out of the restaurant and made me enter his car. I thought he was going to drive away but he just look at me.

"Cut got your tongue? Why aren't you answering huh?"

I rolled my eyes. He must be thankful he is strong enough to dragged me here.

"My answers no. They are not paying or buying me, they are just asking me to tutor you. And yes, it's me ignoring you and so what? We just played around that's all."

"Play around? I am not playing around with you. I told you already that I like you."

" Can you hear yourself? And can you look at me? Do I look like someone who is interested in dating?"

He looks at me deeply.

"Teach me your ways then, I'll teach you mine."

After saying that he just grab me and give me a kiss. I wasn't returning his kisses at first but when he started caressing and massaging my nape I gave in. He still remembers my weakness huh.

I don't have anything to teach him regarding this matter, I'll just let him take the lead.