1

Lex point of view

I was in the grocery store looking for oreo ice cream. I was reaching for the icecream on the top shelf until I was interupted by a boy asking his mother for ice cream. "Can I have some icecream mommy?" He said with the cutest smile on his face. I chuckled looking through the glass as his mother shook her head still talking on the phone and said "hush."
"CAN I HAVE ICECREAM?" he screamed while jumping up and down. "Hold on give me a second." She says before muting her phone and giving her son a iritated look. "Shut yo ass up" she yelled while smacking her child across the head.

When I saw the mother smack her child I totally blacked out.

~Flashback~
"Shut the fuck up you little bitch" mom speaks with venom in her voice. My father was beating me with the metal part of his leather belt. Everytime I cried he would hit me harder and my mother tells me to be quiet. So I hold my cries in taking the pain.
~ End of flashback~

Karen point of view
I was getting popcorn for movie night for my family. Jade and I always have a movie night on Saturdays. Our favorite snack is popcorn and vanilla icecream. I picked up 2 boxes of popcorn and pushed my cart to the dairy aisle. I covered my mouth and gasped from what I saw.  I saw a lady gripping on what looks like a mother's arm. The lady was inches away from her face. I didn't know what to do so I ran looking for the security gaurd. "Yes ma'am" he said with a wide smile. "I saw this lady nearly assulting or harassing this mother and it looks like its going to turn into a fight" I said while pointing towards the dairy aisle. We speed walked to the scene.

Lex point of view
I grabbed her arm with so much force it made a bruise appear. I kept gripping harder until I heard a manly voice yell "Hey! Let the woman go" I shook my head getting out of my thoughts. I then looked at the now scared woman. "Im-im so-rry I didn't mean to" I said slowly letting go of her arm. I turned around and looked over and saw the security gaurd and a lady standing behind him. She must have snitched I thought to myself. "Leave don't come back, you're banned from the store" I frowned looking around seeing people crowed around the aisle. I blew my breath and walking away trying trying to avoid people. I walked to my to my car opening the door and slide in. "Fuck" I said slamming my door closed then putting my head on the steering wheel. Tears streamed down my face while thinking about my child hood. "Why me?" I sobbed lifting my head up. "I didn't even get the icecream" I mumbled while looking for my keys. I grabbed my keys and started the car and drove a block down the street. Deciding to pull over because I was crying so much my vision blurred. I kept wiping my eyes then I saw the lady that snitched on me walking down the street with two grocery bags in each hand entering her house. My hands gripped the steering wheel in anger.