4

I wake up to a owl knocking on the window, and I try to move but my dear friend has quite the grip on my not ingesting waist.

"Ron wake up there's a owl here and maybe it is from Blaise." After I say that he wakes up a bit and I can move from the bed to let the owl in.

Allison came flying in, Hedwig was her code name for school, and comes to me and pecks my finger affectionately. I laugh and untie the letter from her leg and give her some treats. "Ron it's from Blaise so wake up and may be we can see your hubby sooner." He now shots up and is fully awake.

I laugh at his antics but, open the letter and read it out looks so both, of us can hear what it said.

Dear my Ronny,
I will personally make sure that, that bitch that is called your mother is punished for smacking my beloved. And of course you and Harry are aloud to come to my house till school starts back up. And honestly I don't have a problem with the way Harry dresses. I knew he did when, I accidentally walked in on him, and a person who we shall not name yet, and he was wearing girls clothes. And Harry if you're reading this then please don't kill me if I tell Ron bout the Hottie.
Love, Blaise

I look to see Ron's face and it is red, I'm guessing from what Blaise called him. But, there is also curiosity in there about the person that Blaise was talking about. "Harry who was Blaise talking about when, he found out about you wearing girls clothes?" I blush at this because, this is really embarrassing.

"So you know how Draco sneaked around a few times last year?" He nods but, doesn't quite get it yet. "Well it was him. He was helping me with my potion's homework when he asked me if I kissed anyone and I said no and then, he kissed me." He just stared at me shocked and then giggled.

"What's so funny?" He just keeps on laughing and just looked at me. "So the Draco Malfoy, the cold hearted ice Prince kissed you?" I nod and then laugh because that sounds so absurd! "Yeah and then he actually helped me with my clothes, since I had none that actually fitted me, and he bought them and I gave him a 'fashion show'. And then Blaise came in when he kissed my cheek."

We just continue to laugh until we have no air left in our lungs. We go and get dressed and head downstairs. Ron's wearing a lose flannel shirt with some black ripped jeans and some converse. While, I was wearing a seafom green fuzzy sweater with a baby blue medium length skirt. With some black fishnets and some dark blue flats. My hair was about medium length so I just put it in braids and we walked down. When, we got downstairs everyone was staring at us and we just ignored them and are our breakfast.

I got up from my seat to go back upstairs to put on my makeup when, I felt a slap on my ass. I looked over and saw that Ginny had done it and I immediately saw red. "Girvana would you please explain to me why in the world you just slapped my ass?" Everyone gasped and I was just staring at her, again, about ready to rip her pathetic life and throat away.

" Harry I did no such thing! Why would you accuse your girlfriend of slapping you. And don't you dare say that you are a disgusting, worthless, fag when your not." I just feel the tears start to form in my eyes and I just run back to mine and now Ron's room and lock the door to the bathroom.

I just think about how much of a fuck up I am and how I got my parents killed and how my only living relatives, 'love' me and they constantly beat my body till I can't even look at myself in the mirror. And now I think about how I could never get the man that I loved. He's happy with a girl and he is probably straight and if he isn't then he is not going to want me.

I am worthless, stupid, a fag, and a disgrace to this planet. I just cry harder and then I have someone wrapping their arms around me and I just cry into their chest. After, I am down crying I look up to see who it was and I saw that it was the one and only Cedric fucking Diggory, aka my crush since I was in my 1st year and he was in his 2nd.

"Cedric what are you doing here?" I ask him and then start to blush because I am in his lap and I just cried all over him. "Well Blaise sent me here to get you and Ron so we can go to his house. And why were you crying Harry?" I just gulp and then start to shake and I told him and he was furious.

"Well I shall leave you to use the bathroom and  you need to and pack. See you downstairs." He gets up and then kisses my cheek and winks at me and I just blush. I do my makeup and then go and pack all of my clothes and head downstairs only to see Ron and Blaise basically sucking each other's faces off.

"Okay love birds stop making out on the coach while I am here please and Ronald, go upstairs and pack before I personally kick your ass." He squeaks and then heads upstairs to pack. In the meantime I sit next to Blaise and we just stare at each other.

"Okay Blaise I am going to say this once and only once. If you even care to hurt Ron the I will make sure that you have no balls because they will be cut off and shoved down your throat. Do I make myself clear on hurting my friend?" He nods and his face is a pale white.

"Good." As soon as I say that Ron comes down and we then apperate to Blaise's house. Me with Cedric and Ron with Blaise.