The teacher's visit

Meanwhile in the chandelier of the castle ... I mean in the time of Victorian London, Vastra tried to understand everything that TARDIS had shown her.

"But why was that hologram a boy?" Trax commented.

"I think the Doctor has become female Doctor in her last regeneration," the Silurian explained. "We need to find her and know what exactly happened, maybe she's in danger."

So Madame Vastra tried to contact River Song to see if she would know anything. River answered her and said she would be at his house that night. She was surprised when a Prof. Mel Williams appeared for dinner.

"Is it possible that she, too," began Vastra, and everyone seemed to agree, "Strax ... let the geography teacher come in."

When Strax saw Prof. Williams, he was not impressed.

"The mistress ordered you to come in," he said grumpily.

"Thank you, sontarian warrior," Mel said. "I came here on behalf of River Song. It's very serious what I have to tell to Madame Vastra."

"Prof. Williams? "" The lady of the house came to greet him "what are you doing here exactly, and how do you know me?"

"Well," he said thoughtfully, "do you remember that battle in the tunnels in London?" Do you remember seeing the Doctor that day?"

"I didn't think he was there," Madame thought, "perhaps he was fighting the same enemies elsewhere, but well, I'm pretty sure the Doctor's latest regeneration made him a woman."

"Yeah, that's right," Mel smiled. "On that day River Song was hit by a bullet. The Doctor saved her by sharing some regenerative energy, but since the Doctor became a woman, that also made River a man. I am River Song but now my name is Riv Song. Mel Williams is just another disguise."

"Good" Vastra sighed." I suspected that, but what about the Doctor? " Where is he or is she?

"Wouldn't it be the other way around, Miss Pond?" Strax asked.

"Yes Strax"Mel agreed.

"But where is the Doctor now?" "Vastra wanted to know.

"So here's the funny part ... she's here, along with our whole family, but she doesn't remember who she is," Riv said.

"That's serious," Vastra mused "Strax. Find them."

"They're in a region called Lancashire at a girls' school," the sontaran replied after tracking them.

"The boarding school?" Mel wondered "but what would Joan do there?"

"Oh ... it's the Doctor," Jenny said, as if it were obvious, and everyone stared at her "even if she was forgetting who she is, she's going to want to investigate something, am I wrong, Mr. Pond-or would it be Mr. Smith?"

"I think only Mel is enough, Jenny," the professor smiled. "Whatever it is, I'll go after her in Stonyhurst and I'll keep you informed about the Doctor."

Mel said goodbye to his friends and went to boarding school.