Announcement!!! Please read!

Hi guys!!

I know it has been FOREVER! I promise I have not forgotten about you guys.

I am going to finish this story, as promised. There is literally only 2 chapters and an epilogue left. I really really am going to try and get those posted ASAP!

I feel extremely terrible about taking so long to update and just not putting in 100% effort into this book. I have not only disappointed you guys, but also myself.

However, I am going to make it up to you guys!!

I plan to write a sequel to this book. I can't tell you guys much about it yet, but will understand after the epilogue is posted.

But that is not all!!

I haven't planned out and gathered all my ideas for the sequel yet and since I owe you guys BIG time for the lack of effort with this book, I have decided to write a summer SHORT story!!

It's an idea that has been floating around in my brain for a little while, and I've finally decided to put it to use. More info on both stories a little later!

My plan is to finish up this story and post the last 3 updates within the next few weeks. Then, I will post the summer short story. Hopefully by then, I'll be ready to start posting the sequel to Triple Threat!

I am really excited to be back and hopefully you guys will stick around!!!

❤️ - Raegan