The Trouble with Mr. Alpha and Mr. Beta

Picture of Cole ----->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!  Love it or Hate it? Thanks for voting! Please Vote and Comment, I wouldn't mind some feedback. :) Kudos! Happy Reading! -MGL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: I mentally groaned as I exited the office,  I was bound to run into trouble with a pack here, especially it happened to be a big one. With my luck, it probably was. I just had no idea that my words would come true so quickly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: The Trouble with Mr. Alpha and Mr.Beta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   As I walked out of the office, thinking about my inpending doom, I came across a famliar scent, but ignored it since I was too busy observing my timetable.

P1-   ENGLISH AP   - Mr.Matthews - Room: C16

P2- BIOLOGY -  Mr.Moore - Room: C10

P3- HISTORY AP -  Ms.Holland - Room: B24

P4-  MYTHOLOGY - Mrs. Vidales - Room: A5

  LUNCH

P5-  FREE PERIOD

P6 - P.E  -  Mr. Graves -  GYM

p7- Math - Ms. Vang - Room: A18

 That familiar scent was now becoming stronger and stronger. As I soon as I looked up from my schedule, I really wish I hadn't. White-hot panic shot through me as I saw  the guy who had been behind me while walking to school. He was with a girl, she was maybe 5'5 maybe, creamy skin, she had deep chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. I think she was his mate, counting that he was looking at her with love.

As soon as he scented me, his whole posture went stiff. He growled audibly, just for me to hear and crouched over his female protectively, clearly warning me not to come any closer.

I put my hands up in the air shakily and away from me indicating that I wouldn't come any closer and I wouldn't cause any harm.

"What are you doing here rogue?! " He growled out, menacingly.

Damn it. He sounded more guttural now, downright feral. Which only meant that they were already mated and his protective instincts were coming into full gear. What was only worse is that he had an air of power around him. I'm guessing he was a Beta, at the least.

"Answer me !" 

" I-I-I I'm just ---" I stuttered out, my voice cracking. 

Can y0u really blame me? Place yourself in my situation. 

Imagine this. A Lone-she wolf against a male Beta who weighs and is stronger than me due to my lack of  nourishing these past few months before when I used to live with 'Father.' Not to mention with his wolf coming out and protective instincts are like flaring for him to kill me!

"Kyle! Stop it, I can smell her fear ! She isn't a threat!" shouted Kyle's mate.

Kyle started coming closer and closer until he backed me up against the lockers. I was breathing raggedly, my heartbeat pounding in my ears. I could feel his breath fanning my face. He roughly pinned me against the locker, but not sexually.