(Time Skip - 45 minutes later)

"How have you never seen Mean Girls?" (Y/n) asked.

"I don't know! It's just a girly movie. I'm a man," I said, taking a sip of my soda. We were just about done with dinner, so we decided to just hang out and drink some sodas.

"Sure, Spiderboy," she said, rolling her eyes and taking a sip of her (f/s).

"Hey! You know I hate when people call me that," I said, jokingly.

"Okay, well when I get a cool superhero name, you can make fun of mine," she said.

"Deal."

We laughed and decided to head back to the hotel. We were laughing and talking all the way back, and every second made me fall for her even more.

When we reached the hotel, I decided to head upstairs and take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the faucet, and then waited for the water to heat up.

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked out into the living room and sat on the couch. I yanked the laptop off the table and pulled it open. I wanted to do more research on the lab, since we were going to be basically working there.

I opened a new tab and googled the lab, which was called PymTech laboratories. Apparently the man that created it, Dr. Pym, made technology that could shrink and grow people! This lab was no joke.

After doing some research and finding out some more experiments they did, I realized that there was nothing on the serum we were looking for. It was probably a secret project, but that thought scared me. It was probably extremely dangerous.

I closed the laptop and turned on the tv. The tv had Netflix on it, so I decided to watch (f/show).

About fifteen minutes into the first episode, Peter came down the stairs. His hair was wet from his shower, and he was only wearing a towel around his waist.

I looked over at him and then looked back at the tv. I didn't comprehend what was happening, so I did a double take and looked back at him.

Holy shit, I thought, who knew that nerdy Peter Parker was hot.

"Hey (Y/n). What are you watching?" Peter asked. I snapped out of my gaze at his beautiful abs.

"Oh, uh, just some (f/show)," I said, awkwardly.

"Wow really? I love (f/show)," he replied, sitting next to me. Still not wearing pants.

"Uh, Peter," I said, motioning to his towel. He blushed and shot up.

"S-Sorry," he stuttered, running up the stairs. I laughed and decided to see what movies they had. I was flipping through when I landed on Mean Girls.

I smirked and put it on, knowing damn well that I was going to make Peter watch it.

He walked back down, wearing an oversized t-shirt and some hello kitty pajama pants. He sat next to me and looked at the screen, confused.

"What's this?" He asked.

"What's that?" I asked, motioning to his pants.

"They're comfortable, okay?" He said. I laughed and grabbed a blanket.

"Seriously though. What is th-" Peter was cut off by the Mean Girls title flashing onto the screen. He let out a sigh, which made me laugh.

It was kind of cold in the hotel room, so I decided to share the blanket with Peter. I put it on his lap, and he tensed up, but quickly relaxed.

(Time Skip - after the movie)

"That was surprisingly good," Peter said.

"See? I told you!" I exclaimed.

"Okay okay, you're right. It's a girly movie, but it's good," he admitted. I smiled and got up, throwing the blanket at him.

"We should probably sleep. Jacob told me that they accepted our internship forms, and that we would start tomorrow," I said, walking up the stairs. Peter got up and followed me, turning off the tv and the lights in the process.

Peter sat on the end of the bed while I went into the bathroom. I changed into some (f/c) shorts and one of my dad's shirts. I took off my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun.

I exited the bathroom and sat on the left side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Peter got up and sat on the floor.

"You can have the bed," he said.

"Peter, no. Get your ass up here," I said, crawling over to the side of the bed where he was. I grabbed him by his collar and yanked him onto the bed.

"You're unusually strong," he said.

"Yeah, well when you live with Steve Rogers, you learn things," I said with a shrug. Peter got under the covers, and I did the same.

"Goodnight Peter."

"G-Goodnight (Y/n)."