Just the time for me to get out of the building before hearing my phone vibrates.

{Youngjae}
Hey Jaebum hyung~
Yep I was so sad :( I couldn't eat with mister Tuan either so I ate alone...
It was a tough day today, math class gave me a headache and it was only the first hours of the day aah.

{Jaebum}
Aww :(
Mark is a teacher maybe you should just try to eat with your friends?
You should rest baby, you finished your day right?

{Youngjae}
Hmm...
I don't have any friends yet...except for you and mister Tuan.
And yes I just got back home I wanna sleep but I have homeworks :(

{Jaebum}
I'm sorry to hear that baby, I'll eat with you tomorrow! Maybe we should go and get you crêpes after you finish your homeworks?

{Youngjae}
Yeay! 😆
I would love to hyung but my mom will not allow me to go out late, yesterday I almost got scold >w<'

I smiled as I imagined him doing the >w<' face, how come that boy still uses those old emojis.

{Jaebum}
Ooh :(((
We will meet this weekend then, is it good for you?

{Youngjae}
Seems good for me 😆
See you tomorrow~

{Jaebum}
See you tomorrow ❤️

Yes. I'm totally flirting with this boy.

- The following day, lunch time. -

I went for the cutie at the end of his class to go eat together. When he got out of his class he found his way between the other students, head looking at his feet. I called his name and his eyes searched for me, when both our eyes locked together I smiled and opened my arms a bit for him to rush at me and hug me softly. Youngjae saw some people giving us weird looks when what we just did was to hug slightly and he pulled away. I patted his back and told him to go eat.

We then entered the lunch hall and took our trays, we sat on a table away from the crowd and started eating. We talked about random things here and there but I suddenly noticed Youngjae wasn't eating, he was just turning his food in his attention to me again. He let his fork lend in the food looking disgusted.

-Jaejae doesn't like vegetables~ He whines.

My eyes shot open hearing how he just talked about himself with third person.

He's such a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I want some action lol but I get too soft to start something heat up.