"You heard that while you were asleep? That's embarrassing." He said to the car door before standing up and going to get in on the driver's side.

"You said that shit to me while I was alseep?"

"Yeah, cause I didn't wanna tell you while you were up and maybe punch me."

"Did you say anything else to me while I was asleep? And maybe I should punch you."

"No, just that. After I realized you were sleep, I stopped talking." I glanced over at him as he backed out of the sonic drive-in and sighed relieved. So everything else was a dream, good. I wanted it to stay that way, but it was still rubbing me the wrong way.

  I still felt like it was somewhat real, like he wasn't telling me something as we drove back the way towards his home in silence, but I didn't wanna bring it up. I didn't know how'd he respond. I didn't want him to respond in the way that he had in my dream.

"So uh, I saw you at the store the other day." He said out of nowhere.

Okay weirdo... I thought as I glanced at him.

"What store?"

"Wal-Mart. You were buying stuff for Bella I guess."

"Was she with me?"

"Ye-um... Actually no. This was a day after things happened between us."

"And?"

"And what?" He glanced at me and back to the road.

"And we didn't you say hey or nothing?"

"Because I was being a stalker." He said to me. I looked over at him. He better be joking.

"I'm kidding. I was there for some food for the house. By the way, you got anything to roll up?" He asked me. I just stared at him for a while before looking in my middle compartment for a ounce of weed and my favorite lighter, pulling my cigarillos pack out of the glove compartment then closed it back.

   I had a feeling he knew I had weed already, but I was too busy working on the blunt. All focused and smiling at my handy work after licking it closed then running the lighter over the line so it wouldn't open up while we smoked.

I took a sniff at the grape scent of the blunt and relaxed back on my seat with the blunt sticking out my mouth as I lit up. I inhaled slowly and let it out after a while as I sat back and let the blunt take affect. After three more puffs I passed it to him. He took it, rolled the window down, and threw it out.

"Yooo! What the fuck are you doing?! You just threw $10 out the window!" I yelled at him.

"I didn't mean to. It just flew out my hand."

"You didn't mean to?? Nigga, you rolled down the window and threw the shit out. I watched you!" I said to him. He chuckled and held his hand up in defeat.

"Alright, alright. You got me, but come on, aren't you tired of smoking?" He asked me as we stopped at a light. I shook my head hard and bucked my eyes at him.

"I guess I owe you then. Here." He laughed and pulled out his wallet and handed it to me. I looked inside of it and grabbed about two $20 bills. He didn't fight about it being gone either after I handed it back.

"What's the catch Red?" I asked him as I put the $40 in my pocket. He shrugged.

"Nothing. I just shouldn't have don't it I guess. I said I owe you." We continued to ride in silence after that. I was between cloud 9 and Earth and I was fine with it.

  It felt like forever until we got to his house and he parked then looked over at me. "what bro?" I asked him.

"Could you kiss me again?" He asked me. I shook my head and snatched my keys from him before I got out, standing face to face with him. Dude was about half my height and I had to look up a bit.

   I'd never noticed it, but he wasn't ugly and I guess it was a good thing he wasn't. Which I think was the high part of me talking.

Why was it talking?

"You didn't even smoke and you sound high. Why you so stuck on me weenie head?" I said smiling. He smiled back and shrugged.

"I guess the thought counts. That's all I'mma say. Good night." He said walking up his ramp to his door to unlock it.

  "Yeah right. The thought... Don' threw $10 of my weed out the window and think he gotta thought. Fuck outta here." I said to myself as I hopped in my car and drove off after trying to remember how to drive for at least 30 seconds. This was not healthy. I should have asked if he could take me home cause I wasn't feeling well as I drove back.

   When I got there, I unlocked the house door and got bombarded by my dad. He looked happy for no apparent reason. Tiffany must have agreed to suck his dick now. As the thought of her rolled over in my mind, she came out of their room and gave me the evil eye before hugging my dad's waist and smiling up at him.

   "Guess what baby?" He asked me as he stood toe to to with me. He leaned forward and did the most childish thing I've ever seen him do. He whispered in my ear and I didn't like what I heard.

"She's what??? Dad, please no." I groaned.

"Yep, your gonna be a big sister. She's about three months now. We just wanted to make sure it was official before we told you." He said to me as I walked the hall of shame to my room.

   I dreamed the day this happened, me and Bella would be out this bitch, I guess I was wrong.

"Congrats dad." I said unenthusiastically as I unlocked my room door. I stepped inside and turned on the light. Bella wasn't here. Bella wasn't anywhere. She wasn't even hiding in her favorite spot under the bed.

"Dad where's Bella?"

"I thought she was with you." He said to me frowning up as he came and looked in my room with me.

"S-she was I-We had- SHIT!" I cussed at myself. I should have known something was weird about those theater freaks. The more I wondered about where she was, the more I saw them over a cauldron praying over my baby with some witch shit going on.

"Dad, we gotta go find her." I told him in a panic as I locked my door back and turned back to go to the front.

"No we don't. Sabrina just texted me. She's over there." He said to me. A small smile played across his face. He knew this whole time.

  "You said she was with me. I'm not over there. I don't like leaving my kid with just anybody." I told him honestly. He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Well, we both know Sabrina's not just anybody to you. Oh and, take your book bag. She told me you two needed to catch up on work." He said to me. I blushed and shook my head, leaving out with my jacket wrapped around me. It was colder than this morning now as the sun left the sky and had begun to get dark.

   I made a U-turn back into the house and left into my room to make Bella a bag then grabbed a few snacks from off my closet shelf before locking my door back and leaving the house.

   This day was starting to get on my nerves and on top of that, I had to go back to her house after leaving it this morning.

The irony...

Lol you thought she was for real? Nah, it was an early Halloween gift.

Merry Christmas everybody. << That's a whole mood lol. This year went by so fast tho yo. Jeesh.😩

Vote. Comment and share if you can. I appreciate the love you guys. 1k reads?? Y'all are amazing whoever you are. I wouldn't be pushing if I didn't know y'all were looking lol. ❤️

–RJ