k.l

Kiernen Lowe

( Werewolf; Head Warrior of Royal Army )

Kiernen is a very simple guy with quite the job. As the head Warrior of the Royal army, kiernen works out battle plans, battle strategies and much more. Having served in the human army, before embracing his inner wolf. kiernen quickly became one of the best battle strategists' out there.

kiernen came from a home with a single mother, who married a werewolf when she was human and needless to say, when kiernan's dad found his mate he left them both without a blink.

His mother is his life, and he learned that strength mentally from her. as for his father, kiernan promised one day when he finds spare time, he will hunt him down and kill him and rip him away from his new family just like his mate ripped their family apart.

kiernan has been known for his calm demeanor and super sarcastic self, he is almost always seen with a book in his hand or possibly just doing extra patrols to let off steam.

as a man with a few skeletons in the closet, kiernan has never let it affect his day to day life though he still worries for his dear mother. 

as time went on, people were revealed to him, and fate brought him someone whom he was not expecting at all. needless to say kiernan has always had trouble expressing his feelings in a way in which others would fully understand his true feelings, so he let his actions speak for him. he met athena, and within a few weeks he knew she was it for him. from her smart mouth to her untamable beast, he knew he'd be by her side in this life and the next.

25|| athena