Full Names

Peter blissfully closed his eyes as his headphones drowned out the annoying kids on the bus. He has grown tired of everyone here from his 3 day field trip to Pennsylvania for some type of museum tour. His best friend sat next to him enjoying the sound of his own rock music blaring in his ears. This moment seemed pretty good, but all he awaited for was to fall onto his comfortable bed, and patrol the city at night, seeing as the "incredible" Spider-Man has disappeared for the last few days.
   The bus eventually stopped, showing the geeks that they were finally free. The two boys were off the bus first, and looked around to see if their escape car was here yet. Only Ned's mom was here and Aunt May was no where to be found.
   "Hey, where's May?" Ned asked while stating the obvious.
    "Uh, no clue, I texted her but she hasn't replied, which is unusual of her" Peter squinted through the sun trying to find any source of home.
    "Maybe she's still asleep? It is pretty early still, and she probably went to raging parties since you were gone"
   "Ha, very funny, but I told her she needs to pick me up, and it's only 11:00am, so it's not like she would still be asleep anyways"
   "Well I'm sure we can give yo-"
                                HONK
   "Hold on a second mom!" Ned yelled toward his aggravated mother. "Anyways, we could give you a ride"
   " I would appreciate that"
   "We should probably get going or my mom will have our heads cut off"
   The car ride was short, so once they got to the apartments, he was almost jumping out of his seat, to see Aunt May, but mostly to reunite with his suit. After he told Mr. Stark about his field trip, his was forced to leave his suit at home, so he could "enjoy a school trip without any worries" which was the stupidest thing Peter has ever heard.
   After all the thank yous and have a nice days from Ned and his mom, he finally entered his own place, using his spare key and quietly opening the door, so in case his aunt really was sleeping, she wouldn't wake. He went straight to his room, setting down all of his stuff, and then going right to the kitchen, fixing up some food, then deciding to find out what's up with Aunt May.
   "Aunt May? You in here?" Peter rounded the corner into the guardians room.
He looked at her dresser to see her phone that had a few notifications on it, including his own text messages towards her.
   "Uh, May?"  Wariness crept into his voice.
He looked in her bathroom to be shown no one.
   It wasn't until a few birds chirping that he turned to the balcony, he placed his bowl of cereal that he had just made onto the dresser and starting to edge his way towards the large opened window. He heard the stainless steel bars churn under someone's body weight, and then appeared a hungover, sleeping aunt, who had a birds nest for hair and horrid breath.
   "Hey, May? What happened?"
   "Oh hello, Peter Benjamin Parker"
   Oh no, full names are never good, especially when she looks and smells like this. "Uh hey, where were you today? And what happened to you?"
   "So on the television, I saw some super heroes, you know, just typical stuff, like the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man, and Ironman, and Spider-Man, and captain America, and Ronald McDonald, and Spider-Man, and-" She listed.
   "Get to the point May" sweat started forming in Peter's clenched fists, fearing the conversation, as he knows where it's going to go.
   "Anywhos, I got bored, so I started to miss ya, indeed I did, I walked in ya room, seeing some of your clothes on the ground I decided to help a kid out, do some damn housework, but you know what it revealed? A spidey consume like the ones on television, but you know what was different from this one to any other dork out there in the world? It looked so cool and real, and then a slutty girl started talking when I picked up the mask, and then it dawned on me."
   Look I know you're mad, and the slutty girl is a computer named Karen, but still, I promi-" he started talking, but was cut off.
   "My own Peter is this spidey boy!" She exclaimed.
   "May, please, just le-"
   "No, you little piece of cracker, you don't get to explain yourself, you've been risking your life every night while I slept!?" It was easy to tell that she started to sober up during her yelling fest.
   "No, May, this isn't fai-"
   "Oh don't get me started, you know what's not fair? I worry about you, yet you don't care, instead of sleeping like some normal human being, or any other teenager in the world, you decided you would rather be like one of the hero freaks and save the world!"
  "I'm not a freak" Peter mumbled.
   "Just go to your room, and don't come out,"
   "What? You can't do th-"
   "To hell I can, and if you're not here in the morning, then so be it" she gazed into the city, not wanting to look at the teenager breaking down before her.
   With no words left to be said, he fury walked away, tears not even threatening to spill, as they seem to be already lost.

Yo, welcome to my new book, I know it isn't YouTuber related, but I've been wanting to make a irondad fic for awhile so imma face my fears, so welcome to the start, hello any old friends, and welcome to any of the new!