Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

 My boss looked a little confused "Don't trip, I'm gonna take it of your hands for you" I looked down 'what is he getting at' I then looked at her and then her cup 'he poisoned her' I started walking out slowly but still heard the rest of their conversation "These items aren't for sale" I turned to to see him get all in her face "How do you think your ancestors got these? Do you think they paid a fair price? Or did they take it, like they took everything else?".

I huddled in a corner still watching "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave" I smirked a bit when his eyes caught mine for a moment "You got all this security in here to watch me once I walked in, yet you ain't checking what you put in your body" I scoffed 'I knew it' I looked over to see the coffee stand I walked by when I first came in and on girl was missing 'must be apart of his crew' I saw her drop to the ground and I nodded and pursed my lips 'nice, no one can trace it back to you, who is this guy".

 I saw medics starts to come so I walked out and saw one of the medics shoot three guys. I walked out when the last guy fell and nodded biting my lip, they still hadn't seen me "very nice ya know" they turned to me and pointed there guns at me and I looked at the same guy "don't shoot her" I smiled a bit "bring her along" I chuckled "and what makes you think i'm just going to come along" the other two guys started making their way out.

I turned fully and walked closer to the guy "can you at least tell me your name if i'm coming" he smoked "Erik" I smirk and I leaned in closer "I know your Wakandan, and that you playing these idiots"I leaned back and he seemed a little shocked "don't ask how I know, but if your going to Wakanda i'm in" I pulled my lip down and then let go he nodded and brought me closer by wrapping his arm around my waist "and if I say no" I chuckle "for some reason I don't think you will" I bit my lip he smirked and leaned closer to my neck "and what about to girlfriend".

 He pulled back and went to the other side of my neck "not my girl" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he bended my waist more "does that mean I have a chance" he bit into my neck and I groaned "maybe" he pulled back and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the museum. We climbed in the back of the ambulance and I sat neck to him I saw the same chick glaring at me so I rolled my eyes and smirked.

Time Skip

They took me to some lair and I walked in and I dragged my hand across the wall and the felt someone pull me into a room and heard the door shut and felt arms wrap around my waist, I looked up to see Erik "wow, you've known me for a day and you already can't get enough" he smirked and I felt weak in the knees but covered it up "I brought you here to show you the plans, since you said you wanted to come" I chuckled "show me what you got" his grip on my waist got tighter and I turned to him and rolled my eyes and got out of his grip and he showed me everything. All the plan what laid out and once I saw he planned on taking on T'Challa my eyes widen and I intrentently got worried, "are you sure you want to take on T'Challa" he was hugging me from behind and he nodded "it will turn out just right, don't worry my Queen"

I turned in his arms "so you plan on marry me or is that my pet name" he shrugged and leaned down to my neck "maybe both" I smiled "uh huh well first let's get to Wakanda but can I ask one thing" he nodded and I rolled my eyes and pulled his head up to me and our lips were centimeters apart and my breath hitched and he pulled at my waist and attached our lips in a fiery kiss. I put my hands on his chest and lead them up around his neck while he walked my backwards into the wall and he trailed his hands down to the zipper on my skirt and undid it and I chuckled.