Chapter 14, Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming

Your POV

I woke up to an empty bed, the duvet flung off my body as I reached out towards the empty spot on the bed that I swore Calum had fallen asleep in last night. A feeling of sadness took over me as I tugged myself out of bed and into a pair of leggings and an old sweater that was undoubtedly Calum's as it smelt of cologne and his wonderful natural smell. I trudged down stairs as I heard keys jangling and movement in the kitchen, assuming it was my mother I kept my movement slow as I probably dreamed the whole situation with Calum.

I was used to dreaming about stuff like that with Calum, but it was so vivid and I couldn't stop thinking about it, about our kiss, about how his long fingers intertwined perfectly in my small ones. I sighed as I took a sharp turn into the kitchen, my eyes on the ground, "good morning mum." I yawned, but when I looked up from the ground I was greeted by not my mother, but the man himself, Calum Hood.

"Wow I know I need my hair cut but I didn't think I looked that much like a woman y/n." Calum chuckled and fake pouted. I cocked my eyebrow at him, "did you just get here?" Calum smiled and pushed a white box towards me as I sat on the stool placed next to the island, "well I just got back from the donut store, I was going to cook but I'm not as great at it as you." He smiled sheepishly and sat down next to me. "Oh, uh thank you Cal." I smiled and reached into the box to grab a donut, taking a bite out of it.

"I had a crazy dream about you last night Cal." I said as I continued eating my donut eagerly as I didn't realize how hungry I was. "Oh you did? What happened in this crazy dream of yours?" Calum chuckled and reached over to grab his own breakfast. I sighed and turned to him, preparing to give the details.

"Well in this dream we were having our Christmas Party for all of us in Michael's garage, right," Calum nodded as he listened intently, "and then for your gift to me you sang me this amazing song, and I cried and ran out because I was feeling a bunch of mixed emotions, and I guess you came after me and you made me feel better and we ended up dating after that? Then you took me home after going to tell the guys and you stayed the night, and it was so realistic and crazy." I sighed and caught my breath since I was talking so fast, nervous that I would sound stupid for dreaming such ridiculous things. Calum and I were always open with each other, especially about dreams. We would tell each other the dream no matter how strange, sexual, crazy or random it was.

This time though I was extremely scared to tell him about my dream. I had dreams of me and Calum and ending up together, but it was never this realistic to me before. Then Calum's reaction only made the horrible knot in my stomach worsen as Calum let out a loud laugh and threw his head back. I didn't understand why he was laughing and it was making me upset because if he was laughing at the fact that I mentioned us dating then that left no hope for me. I began to tear up, but I blinked them away quickly as I didn't want to show that he was laughing at me dream was upsetting me.

Calum sighed after laughing and set a gentle hand on my shoulder, I gave him a confused look as he gave me a sincere smile, "Y/n that wasn't a dream."

"It- It wasn't?" Calum shook his head, "No, that actually happened last night y/n."

I let out a sigh of relief and put a hand on my heart as to catch my breath, it felt like the world was lifted of my shoulders, "Thank goodness, when I woke up and you weren't there I thought I dreamed the whole thing." Calum stood from the stool and pulled me into a hug, his chin resting atop of my head, "Oh I'm sorry y/n I just ran to get us food, I should've left you a note or something." I sighed into his chest, the sense of sadness gone almost immediately as Calum pulled me closer to him. I sank into the embrace and inhaled his scent, happy to be with him. I pulled away and looked up at him unable to control the smile on my face. Calum took my hand and dragged me up the stairs and back into my bed.

Just saying. (Calum Hood X Reader)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ