Ch. 3 Spooning with a Stanger

BEEEEEEEPPPP

And that was my alarm. Fun fun. Now I have a few minutes to freshen up before I meet my roommate. I went and put a little concealer on and made sure you could see no cuts or bruises on my body. Yes I did cut, but that was only because of my abusive ex-boyfriend. He was horrible. He raped me and beat me. He caused me so much pain, I began to cut and now I can't stop. I've tried multiple times, but I'm just really insecure about my body. He used to call me names like fat and stuff, it just made me so sad.

I heard a door open and some one walking in. I walked out of the bathroom on my side of the room and was met with a mop of curly chocolate brown hair. He was very fit and his green eyes were killer.

"Hi. I'm Harry. This is my side of the room, so don't go in it." He said pointing to his bed and bathroom. Dang this guy was a jerk. "Also I have rules. Number one: Do not bring a guy into this dorm. Number two: No sex. Number three: If you get locked out thats not my fault and I'm not letting you in. Number four: Don't have any girls over. and thats all the rules."

"Uhh ok? Thanks I guess. I'm Claire if you were wondering. You really should take that stick out of your ass and relax, I'm not a five year old and I'm not a dumbass." I said pretty sassy. 

"Hit me up when you don't want to act like my abusive ex-boyfriend so we can get to know each other, because I'm sure as hell not living with a stranger for 4 years." I added. Im liking the new me. I'm pretty sassy and confident. He looked pretty taken aback and he opened his mouth to say something and then shut it. He went so sit at his bed and do home work. 

Oh lord this is going to be a long night.

About two hours later of me messing on my laptops, I heard Harry clear his throat. I guess he wanted to talk now?

"Hey Claire?" he said. I was being kinda bratty and pretended that I was more interested in my computers than him. I quietly mumbled a yes and he continued talking.

"Babe look I'm sorry, I was just really pissed because of the lesson I was just in. I failed a math test." he admitted to me, embarrassed. Then he did something I though he would never do. He climbed into bed with me and started snuggling. WTF I didn't even know this guy and he was spooning me and calling me babe? He is really warm and I am pretty cold. Oh well I'll let it slide.

"Do you want to play 20 questions?" he asked.

Heres the update! I dont want to update this until I get more views and votes! Vote it up babes.