• Part 30 •

Vote and comment Queens 💋

Yo I appreciate all y'all love ! 👅okurrrrr enjoy
___________________

*Still Kentrells pov*

Unknown: u thought u could take me out inna warehouse I got want u want Time for u to get wat u deserve

________________

I showed them. "It's G bitch ass" 3three said.

"Damn I thought I kilt his bitch ass" Ben said putting his hand over his hand.

"He never gonna stop untill yb dead" Kd said driving.

"Drive out on the old road he probably using that big ass worn out building" Angel said. She was pretty smart. But ion care about hea.

He did and there was no cars. Kd stopped the van and we all got out besides Kaleha and Angel. Boomer told Kaleha to stay and Angel stayed with Kaleha.

We walked up to the door looking at all the windows and Makin sure their wasnt no cameras. Ben put his ear to the door. "ion hear nun" he said.

It looked like no one was even here. 3three tried to open the door and it didn't open. He banged on the door and two women opened it. "hello" one said bitting her lip bitch was ugly as fuck. "Mane we're is G" Boomer said.

"Who" She said acting like she ain't know.

3three pushed them and we all walked in. We saw a guy getting his dick suck. "Mane what the fuck where G" I said covering my eyes.

"I do not uh know who u talking bout ughhhh" he said in sum accent.

"Ion think he here" Ben said and Kd laughed.

We all walked out and got back in the van. "she aint there" Boomer said to the girls.

We spent hours looking everywhere she wasn't NO WHERE here. That means they took her outta of town.

"Shi it's 12 mane I'm tired. Take me home" Ben said and I looked at him.

"I'mma keep loking" I said lighting a blunt.

"Kentrell we been looking for more then 6 hours" Boomer said kinda mad.

I just focused on the blunt. "File a police report for a missing person" Kd said.

3three called and answered all the information about her , and they said they would try to find her as soon as possible.

Kd started driving everyone home, then it was my stop. I got out and they all said bye I just ignored them. I walked up all the way to my door and opened it. I locked it behind me and I went straight to my couch. I just sat in the dark thinking.

Where the hell my baby at? I wasn't finna do no sleeping until I find her so I can sleep alot with her.

I got on my phone and went on Instagram. I saw a hashtag trending ' #FindKeyona '

I kept scrolling and saw 2 pictures with her in them.

@ElenaGonzales I didn't know one of my old friends Key'ona was missing, I didn't even know she was in Louisiana

@ElenaGonzales I didn't know one of my old friends Key'ona was missing, I didn't even know she was in Louisiana... We not close anymore #FindKeyona

Then their was another one.. she never mentioned either of these lil girls but my guh cute.

@QueenIsabella #FindKeyona I haven't talked to her inna a while

@QueenIsabella #FindKeyona I haven't talked to her inna a while. Where my lil sis go ? 🙁 happy early 17th Birthday

_______________
I liked both of them.  And then got off social media. I turned on the TV just to see that they was talking about Key'ona.

"16 year old Key'ona Shay Gaulden, Birthday tomorrow went missing in Louisiana this morning, any signs of her call this number" the dude said with a picture of her and me. Ahh they used my name shii. Mane wtf her Birthday tomorrow ?? She gonna be 17 damn.

Our wedding is after tomorrow so she better come up soon.

I then got another text.

Unknown: Y'all slow how u not know where we is

Me: nigga stop playing where my gurl

Unknown: *puts address*

Me: ight see ya.
_____________

I got up real quick and and got loaded. I ran to my car and got in in. I drove all the way their without looking back. I realized I forgot to lock my door.

An officer pulled me over for speeding and I didn't even know I was. He gave me a bum ass ticket and told me to keep going.

In the 3rd hour I got tired I stopped at a store that was open and got sum gas and a energy drink. 

I drank it as I was pumping gas. I got in my car and took off again.

*Reaching the town*

I kept driving around this bummy old warn out town.  

It was silent. Then out of no where I heard a gun shoot, my car spun and I jumped out. Soon I looked over and my car was on fire. Shit my gun was in there. I felt over my body and I forgot my fucking phone. I looked around to see who dun it.

All I saw was red and blue flashing lights. I looked at the car. I heard "Get down behind sum thing" in a loud speaker. I got behind this rock thing and a few seconds later the car blew up and it was more fire.

After about 5 minutes I got up and walked to the cops. "sir can I ask why you are here?" The man said. There was like 4 police offices in the car.

"Cause my guh in there" I said pointing to a tall ass building.

"Key'ona Gaulden?" Another one asked and I nodded. The told me to stay back and they all got out with their guns.

Hell nah, I followed them without no gun. They walked in and no one was in the front room. They kept walking around acting scary and shit.

"Mane just gimme a gun" I said to the black cop. "don't shoot unless needed" he said handing me It. Why the hell he do that? Isn't that illegal. Mane idgaf right now.

I walked up the stairs and machine guns started flying everywhere. I tried to run not knowing that was finna happen and I heard a gun noise and Boom I was gone.
_________________________
July 9th, 2018
Finally chapter 30 and I been on time 👅 wassuhhh