Busy Thinking Bout Boys

__________________
Nico's POV
1:36 pm
____________________________

Sugar and I walk over to the park making a few jokes on the way and saying hi to people passing by. We see rose bushes pretty as ever. Two tall muscler figures approach us as we walk towards the park. One of them, the taller one, has long fiery red hair with matching red eyes. His eyes aren't stricking as you might imagine, there gentle but sometimes when he gets mad they're tarrying. He wore a chain necklace with a dog tag and had 3 piercings on one ear.
The other was a couple inches smaller. He had light pink short hair. His eyes where a stricking soft blue. He has the same piercings as the red haired man but on the other ear.
I see Sugar run up to them and tackles the pink haired one.

"Gah!" He falls over with her on top of him. I guess he didn't expect it, after all Sugar was tiny and wasn't that strong. "The heck Sugar!"

Sugar laughs a bit and rest her head on his chest as she laughs.
"S-sorry Ace" She still laughs and giggles as she talks.

Ace was Sugars big twin brother. I say big because he's much taller than her and he was 2 minutes older than her. They get along better than most siblings, maybe its because they have the same best friends. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look back and see Alexander behind me. We call Alexander Alex, thats why we call Sugar Sugar so we don't get confused. Alex and I are really close friends. He's always been there for me as long as I could remember. If he wasn't already taken, I would definitely want to date him.

"Should we...help Ace get Sugar off him...?" I ask him nervously sense she's just laughing and lightly punching him while he's just taking it and laying down.

"Nah, he's strong enough to take it. After all he's been able to take it when I'm on top of him." Alex says with a small smirk.

"Ewwwwwww. You know I love you but I didn't need to know that, Alex.

"Heh, love ya too weirdo. But don't you want to know about my relationship. You know, till you get in one." He chuckles and lightly nugges me with his elbow.

"Sorry Alex, but I don't wanna know that much of your relationship, or..not that part. It's just uncomfortable."

"Got it." He says and gives me a wink when he talks.

Alex is usually more private when it comes to his relationship. And he's REALLY private when it comes to 'that'. He's acting weird...
-_-
"HHHHMMMMMmmmmmm"

I stare at him for a while as he looks at Sugar and Ace and laughs every now and then. "Alex what happened? Your acting strange, your talking about sexual intercourse with Ace. That's not like you."

"Nothing happened..." I can tell somethings up. He doesn't have a good poker face. I keep stareing at him till he tells me.

"HHHHMMMMMMMMMM"

"Ok fine!" He leans in and wispiers to me. "Ace and I are moving in together~" He sounds so happy that I can't being myself to say that they're not ready for that.

____________________
Time Skip