The Apple of Eden, and fighting The odds.

Start from the beginning

"all of this data and still not even close.  what am I missing,  what could it be?"

He was losing hope when he had a idea Sebastian industry has research areas. he could use some of there stuff,

"I wonder if I could maybe I should pay alittle visit to Sebastian himself?  perhaps I will."

the slums

as I looked around the slums it was in really bad shape.  as I can see it was run down,  it was very dirty and a waste houses run down and left for nothing The place had a smell to it as I look around me I see a place of lost and unworthy of anything.  but this place has potential to become something, as I was walking The streets and as I looked around I stopped I found something I found a dead body it was a male he looked to be very young he looked to have be injected with something.

"hm I wonder what it was?  who could have done this."

as I looked more at The body my eagle hearing picked up something as I looked and used my eagle vision.  I could see someone running and others chasing that person.  I went to go look at what was happening.

"hey come back beautiful why you running?  we just want to talk to you. don't go."

"Yeah Don't go"

"we just want to have some fun is all"

8 men were chasing a young girl she had long black hair and bright blue eye's.  she wasn't tall maybe around 5"6 her name was Samantha she was wearing fitted jeans and a tank top she had a nice figure for Someone young.  as she was running she ran into a alley way and ran into a dead in she turned and the men were closing in on her, they approached her surrounding her they pulled out knives and had a wicked grin. she sanked lower to The floor and felt like she never get away.

"Heee looks like our chase is over.  oh well we can still have fun and no one will ever know."

as I watched from The shadows I wanted to see what would happen.  as I watched the girl had a look of hopelessness but she wasn't going down easily as one guy went to grab her she smacked his hand away then kicked him in The groin he went down in pain his friends didn't like that both men grabbed her And held her but she was still fighting them off she kicked and try moving the guy she kicked was up on his feet he looked at her and pulled her hair.

"You little bitch you think you can slap me? do you?"

He pulled her close to him and he smirked she was afraid And she stopped fighting back he looked at his two friends and nodded his head they turned her around and I'm guessing the leader approached her and was rubbing her he smirked as she cried he came behind her.

"I Love when my women cry it gives me. joy sooo much joy ahhhh I'm going to enjoy it"

by then I heard enough and I stepped from The shadows.

"And I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass I would step away from her now."

All The men stopped and looked and looked worried.

"it's him!!!"

"what's he doing here in The slums?!"

"Were screwed its eagle."

The leader turned around And looked at me he was smirking,  he held the girl And was taunting me

"help me help me please!!!"