Depression

Now, depression is a real problem, despite it's origin. It does not matter where it comes from. People with depression caused by something like feeling lacking something, and people with depression caused by lacking something, it doesn't matter which. Depression is a serious deal that people of any age can be affected by, despite the origin as I said before.

No matter what the origin, remember that depression is not something permanent. It is not something untreatable.

Depression comes from the things around you or comes from your brain itself. You just have to make sure that you handle this temporary problem with a real solution. Suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem, so do not attempt it for any reason. Despite how terrible you feel, how alone you feel, just make sure to never attempt suicide.

You will be amazed of the great things one will miss when they commit suicide. Of course you have heard of all this things. That you will leave people behind, and you will. No matter what you think there are people who care for you, even when you don't see them. There are people who want to reach out to you, but they can't or you won't let them. Reach out to them, and get the help you need. They are willing to do it despite what you think.

Find a way to open yourself up to people. There is no reason to be ashamed. Anyone could be affected by depression. So make sure you take the right steps to deal with it.