"Why are you crying?" She smirked at me. "You know what you did, you slut."

She took her fist to the temple of my head and i fell to the floor, covering my eyes.

I was terrified.

I curled up in a ball, not wanting any more pain. But this wasn't over, i could tell by the way she glared at me.

She huffed out a small laugh and walked closer to me. "You deserve all the pain you're getting." She kicked my thigh hardly, my screams getting louder.

"YOU." She spoke, kicking me again.

"FUCKING." She kicked my waist this time, harder than before.

"WHORE." She brought her shoe up to my stomach, nailing me right in the gut. This kick literally made my toes curl.

Clenched my stomach and got up, trying to keep my breath as i ran to my room. I slammed the door  behind me, locking it of course.

I fell on the bed, my tears falling from my eyes. 

I completely lost breath.

I couldn't breathe.

~~

Harry's point of view.

 "WHY DO WE HAVE TO ARGUE ABOUT THIS?" I yelled,  "IM 17 MOM, IM NOT YOUR BABY ANYMORE!"

"Harry, you have a bright future, you can't just ruin your life like this!" My mum yelled back, her voice shaking.

"Evy is my future!" I yelled, trying to be as manly as i could about this. 

 "I don't care." She sighed, gripping the countertop. "I told you not to do something, and you did it!"

I rubbed my forehead and flung my arms up. "I used protection if it makes you feel any better!"  

Gemma entered the kitchen and shoved past me. "No, that doesnt make a difference." She smirked.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS, GEMMA." I yelled.

"She's right Harry, protection doesnt always work! And why can't you just stay calm about this?" My mum came over to me, placing her hand on my shoulder.

I shoved it off.

"No, im not going to be calm." I said, stepping away from her. "You guys NEVER listen to me! GOD DAMMIT!" I sighed, rubbing my forehead again. "I said i love Evy. And she loves me! Im going to DO WHAT I WANT. I don't care what you think about it!" 

My mum raised her voice. "You aren't doing a damn thing without OUR permission!" 

I shook my head and scowled at her, bringing my hands down to my side. "You know what? Sorry im not as perfect as Gemma. Sorry im not as smart, or as respective as her. Sorry im not a virgin like her. SORRY IM NOT PERFECT LIKE HER! Im done. You want me to do things with your permission? Watch me disobey that once again. Watch me."

I stomped up to my room and closed the door behind me.

I had 7 missed calls from Evanna.

~~

Evanna's point of view. ->>>

Why wasn't Harry answering?

Oh my god, i needed to breathe.

I heard slamming from downstairs, only scaring the living hell out of me more.

I paced back and forth in my room, trying to keep calm as i waited for Harry's call. I was literally taking heeps of air in, trying to refil my lungs. She really knocked it right out of me, didn't she?

I stood infront of the mirror, calming myself down a bit. I had a bruise around my neck, my thighs, all over my arms, my hip, my stomach.... and on my right temple, very close to my eye.

I looked hideous.

I jumped as my phone rang. It was Harry.

I answered and he immediately started rambling, his soft and husky voice whispering into my ear. "Evy? Are you okay? Please tell me your alright. Please. Do you need help?"

"Harry." I chocked out, my breath hitching as i spoke. 

 "Are you okay Evy? Please tell me she didn't-"

"She did." I replied, crying into the phone. "I've got atleast 15 bruises."

There was a silence at the other end of the line, i couldnt hear anything.

I checked to see if the call was still on, and it was. "H-Harry? Are you there?" I whispered as  I heard a wimper from the other end. "Wait.. are you.. you're crying?"  

"Don't worry about it." Harry sighed on the other end, his voice shaky as he spoke. "I'll try to get you out by tonight."  

I wiped my eyes, taking a seat on the bed. "Your mum will kill you, Harry."

Harry sighed. "Evy, for you... I'd do anything." 

~~

yeah im crying

yeah

okay

just comment and vote and all that

i really can't type anything else because tEARS

love you guys xx