Chapter 1

Loki raised his arms over his head his tabby ears twitching he tiredly put on a white undershirt on then put his blue hoodie with a big cat paw on his chest he grabbed black jeans and put them on. He tiredly walk out to mayhem his tabby cat ears twitched he heard Molly and Cinnamon yelling those two she wolves never really got along well he continued walking down the happy to the kitchen and there was a scene he was use to Tucker the other boy and werewolf making breakfast with Molly and Cinnamon fighting. He just grabbed a chair and sat down watching Tucker make breakfast it smelled like bacon. As soon as Tucker was done everything was calm Cinnamon sat next to Tucker of course because they were siblings and Molly sitting down next to me because the seat next to me was the only one available.

"So who's excited to go to PD High?" Loki asked.

"Me!"Molly asnwered while practically knocking her chair over because of how quick she got up and her tail was wagging super fast. Tucker nodded and grabbed three pieces of bacon and ate them. Cinnamon nodded then spoke after we all grabbed some bacon and started eating.

"We have ten minutes until the bus comes so after we're done we need to grab our backpacks and leave. "Cinnamon told them.

Loki looked at the light brown hair  she wolf her medium bob cut look good on her while Molly went with her short ponytail her tips natrually light brown even her flipped end ears had light brown tips the rest black just like her hair and Tucker even with his wavy same color hair as Molly but just like Cinnamon had his floppy ears. Loki's hair was deep brown with a few black strickes but his hair still was wild. After everyone was done Molly got up her short black dress showing her gray leggings with a brown leather jacket protecting her arms she went to grab her brown backpack. Cinnamon wore a light tan long sleeve shirt and deep brown jeans with her cowboy boots with her cow themed backpack. Tucker wore a trucker t-shirt black pants and a cowboy hat with his silver backpack. Loki grabbed his blue backpack his tabby cat tail wagging along with everyone elses' wolf tail they open their apartment door and ran to the school bus stop all excited to go to the famous PD High.

All the characters are based on real animals I know Molly is a German Shepherd Rottweiler mix, Cinnamon and Tucker are Aussie Shepards and Cattle dog mutts who are actually siblings and then Loki is a pure bred (as far as I know)tabby. I hope you enjoyed also Jason my Grandpa is a trucker and Tucker being his dog is a trucker dog now.So I incorparted it into his design with his T-shirt and backpack I hope you enjoyed my story - Foxy-Chan