Chapter 03

When they arrives in front of the club, Debbie becomes nauseated because she was so nervous about seeing them again. The last time she saw them was about 1 year ago when they visited her in prison. But since then, they stopped coming by solidarity of Lou. It was hard for everyone to be between these two. They are about to enter, then Debbie quickly turns to Lou.

-You're sure I'm not going to ruin everybody's night?
-Do not worry.

She turns her face to the door, and they enter together.

« WELCOME BACK » screams the six womens.

They all rushed to give a hug to Debbie, then Lou went to get something to drink at the bar. Debbie saw her, but she did not want to ruin the moment. Lou sits on a chair and ask the barmaid for some vodka.
–Rough night? (Asked the barmaid)
–It didn't started yet..

She was just recovering from her pain, then Debbie comes back into her life and all the memories with her came back into her head.. As she drink, she's thinking about their first meet.

***

June 08 2008
It was just an evening like the others until she saw Debbie at the casino games. She was all smiling and drinking champagne. Lou couldn't stop watching her, she was so beautiful that she stopped breathing. Then she decides to talk to her. She walks in her direction with assurance. Lou always been gay as far as she can remember, and she loves being flirty.

–Did you know that you have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen?
–What? (She looks at her shyly)
–Sorry. I'm Lou. Lou Miller. (She held out her hand)
–I'm Deborah Ocean. (she tenderly gives her hand in return) But you can call me Debbie.

This touch was magical. They could feel the connection between us.

–Nice to meet you, Debbie.
–So am I. (She smiles) Do you often flirt with strangers?

Lou laughs.

–Well. Only if they're mysterious.
–Oh you think i'm mysterious?
–Yes. There something about you that is hard to explain.

Lou had never felt that way before and that night changes her life.

***

As she thinks about it, she's starting to smile and crying at the same time. She fighted so hard to have her, because back then, Debbie was with his boyfriend called Claude. It's always been complicated with Debbie but that's why this relationship was so special.. She miss her, but she can't have her heart broken again.

While Lou's depressing alone, Debbie was dancing with the girls. Daphnee and Rose was so into each other.

–Are they finally together? (Ask Debbie to Tammy about Rose and Daphnee)
–Nope! They still won't admit it yet.
–Damn it!

It reminds her about Lou and her. She was like this at the beginning. She didn't want to see the truth. She's looking at the bar and saw Lou alone with shots of vodka. She knew she was not doing well.

–Can you.. Can you checked on Lou?.. (Ask Debbie)
–I was just about to do it. You know, she's been depressed since you've got caught..

She felt horrible and ashamed of herself. She may have lost the only person who cared about her, who trusted her and who loved her more than herself.

–Hey Loulou! (Says Tammy)

She jumped and looked at her.

–Hi, Tam-Tam. (With a drunk voice)

She puts her arms around her.

–What's wrong? Debbie's here now, you should be happy?
–I know.. But.. I've been hurt, and I can't forget it.
–Look, you two have wasted so many years already. Don't wasted another year, go get your girl!
–I can't! Remember in 2015? She lied to me. She told me that she didn't want to steal this ring anymore, but she did. In my back!

Tammy couldn't believe that this was the only reason why she couldn't forgive her.

–That's why you can't forgive her? But she did it for you!
–Wow ok, she lied to me for me? That's cool.
–Stop being a dick. She only lies to you because she didn't want you to be with her on that project. She had a bad feeling about this, and she was right..
–Bullshit, she only wanted that money for herself. That's why she lied.
–You're so wrong..

Lou did not want to hear anything anymore. Tammy found it sad that their story would end like this, and goes to see the other girls. Then Lou rethinks about what Tammy had just told her. She gets up immediately and goes to take Debbie's hand.

–Lou? (Says Debbie with a confusion)

The girls were all looking at each other with a naughty smile. Tammy was happy to see that Lou had listened to her after all.

- - -

IS THIS GOOD? I don't know where i'm going with that story, but I hope it's fun to read. xx

My love for youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें