Chapter 01

Hi Guys! I really hope you'll like what I write. Also english is not my native language, so sorry if there's some mistakes. Feel free to vote and comment. Enjoy!

*******************************************

The first thing Debbie did when she got out of jail was to go to Lou's. She was really nervous to see her again, and afraid to see how Lou will react or if she did move on with someone else. She's not even sure if she's still living there but here we go, Debbie is standing in the front of the house. She takes a deep breath and walks towards the door. As she arrives to knock on the door, someone opens it. It was Lou. She was still so beautiful, even more.

–Hi! (Debbie's heart was beating so fast)
–I.. I didn't know you were out of jail?.. (She was shook)
–I got out today. I missed you so much!
–I can't believe you're here!
–Me either.

Debbie steps forward and hugs Lou strongly. She was so happy to feel her skin again, her perfume, she missed touching her. Lou started to cry in silence, five years ago when she break up with her, was the most difficult thing to do. She's happy to see her, but so scared to have her heart broken again. Debbie loves to steal people, she always loved to do that. So she could start again and go to jail once again. It's hard to be in love with a « criminal »

Lou took a step back and smiled at her.
–Jail wasn't too hard on ya? Poor baby!
She always loved doing some jokes when she's not in control of her emotions.
–I missed your humour.
–I kinda missed them too, you know my life without you was hella boring.

They laugh. Debbie was happy to see that it's still going well between them, but she was also thinking that she might be with someone else by now. Five years is a lot.

–So.. Are you with someone else now?
–I forgot how direct you were.
–Sorry, i'm just wondering..
–I've dated like three girls in five years.. Don't worry..

The truth is, Lou wasn't able to forget Debbie, every girl she dated was not her. They have known each other for 20 years now, so it's hard to forget someone who always have been there for you.

–So I still have my chances?
–Don't go there please..
–I know it was hard for you too.. But I've changed now. I promise.
–Don't promise that, we never know with you..

Debbie was disappointed to see how Lou thought about her, but at the same time she wasn't wrong..

–Whatever, I'm going to see the other girls at that party tonight. They miss you, you know?
–I miss them too! What party? Can I come?

Lou was hesitating because she knew she will fall in love with her all over again. But she's not a control freak. She cannot decide what she can do or can't.

–Of course you can.
–Awesome! But .. Can you lend me a dress?
–I should have thought of lending you one.. Where will you live now?
–Well.. I have $1000, so I'll be in cheap hotels.
–Hotels sucks!

Her love for her was still there so seeing her sleeping in hotels makes her very sad. She wants to be there for her no matter what happened between them.

–You.. You can live here for now..
–Really?! Like the old good days.
–Yeah, like the old good days.. Come in, we won't stay outside forever. (She laugh)

They walk in, and Debbie was surprised.
–Nothing changed.
–I wasn't ready to changed anything..

They looked at each other, and that look meant everything. All the love and pain were in their eyes.