Gem Flirts With Literally Everyone

Start from the beginning

"I'm good, thanks," assured Hydrus, giving Gem a thumbs up.

"Are they really that bad?" Gem asked.

"What's the one you were planning on using on Phoenix and Hydrus?" Virgo asked.

Gem cleared her throat. "Do you like Fall Out Boy? Because you rock."

"Yes. Yes, they are," affirmed Virgo.

"I dunno, it wasn't as bad as the burning one," Cancer shrugged.

"Whatever you do, don't encourage her," Nye pleaded.

"No, please do. I wanna see how this ends," Taurus smirked.

"Agreed. Please, go on," Aquarius added on.

"Please don't," Leo countered.

"How else will I figure out Cap's crush?" Gem sighed.

"Please keep trying to flirt," Taurus shouted.

"You're an awful cousin," Capricorn decided.

"Shh, the show's starting," Aquarius shushed him. Somehow he and Taurus had popcorn.

"I want popcorn," Scorpio pouted.

"That's too bad," Taurus shrugged.

Gem walked up to Cancer and threw a rock at her. "You rock."

"I take it back. They are horrible." Cancer winced.

Gem glanced back to Capricorn on his phone. She sighed and walked up to Virgo. "Do you have a calendar? Because I think we need a date."

"I think you need to stop." Virgo pushed her away.

"But everyone else is in a relationship," Gem sighed.

"Didn't stop me." Libra snorted, getting a laugh from Sagittarius.

"Wait! I know it. Libra I need your makeup mirror." Gem turned her attention to Libra, who dug through her purse until she found it. Libra handed it to Gem.

"What are you-" Libra got cut off by a simply terrifying thing.

"Hey, hot stuff. You are literally the most gorgeous person on the Earth. Honestly, even your loser brother can't compare to your beauty." Gem was flirting with herself.

"We're twins. Why do we always have this argument?" a very exasperated Nye sighed.

"Because I'm obviously hotter." Gem flipped her hair. "Yet I still can't tell who Cappy has a crush on!"

Taurus groaned. "God! Are you stupid? It's so freaking obvious!"

"Obviously not!" Gem shouted.

"No, it is." Scorpio agreed. "It's the most obvious thing in the room."

"We're outside," Cancer corrected.

"This is getting weird," Libra whispered to Sagittarius.

"It would only get weirder if someone got their powers," Sagittarius agreed.

That's when Capricorn couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and grabbed Gem's wrist, turning her around. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. Taurus grabbed Aquarius' hand in anticipation of what he was going to say. Aquarius only shoved more popcorn in his mouth. I'm still confused where he got it from.

"You want to know who I have a crush on?" Capricorn shouted, exasperated. "it's you! I have a crush on you! Happy now?"

Gem seemed to have no idea how to react to this, so she decided to turn to her best friend who just shrugged at her in return. Gem turned her attention back to Capricorn as a large smile suddenly spread through her face. No words were yet to come out of her mouth.

"I can't tell what you're thinking right now, Gem." Capricorn sighed and let go of her wrist. "Just, talk to me whenever you're ready."

Capricorn sighed and walked away. Gem awkwardly stood there with a stupid grin plastered on her face. Libra stood exasperated in the corner.

"I wish they would get together!" Libra forcefully shoved her hands in their direction as she said this. Suddenly, a large gust of wind caused Gem to trip and fall right onto Capricorn. Libra turned to Sagittarius. "You know how you said things would get weirder if one of us got our powers. I think things got weirder."

Gem and Capricorn were both on the ground. Gem groaned and sat up, while Capricorn rolled over and spit up a mouth full of dirt.

Gem stood up and helped Capricorn up. "Sorry. I have no clue where that gust of wind came from."

Capricorn brushed himself off. "Me neither."

"So, um, that date," Gem started, "what time were you thinking?"

"Tomorrow night? At 7? I'll pick you up?" Capricorn asked.

"Sounds good to me," Gem decided. "Be ready for an annoying brother to do the makarena."

"Duly noted," Capricorn laughed.

-----------------

I know this chapter was very surrounding of Gem and Cap, but I figured it was a very 'them' way to get together. Anyways, comment any ideas for future chapters! Teaser below! This is FlipFlop, signing off!

 Anyways, comment any ideas for future chapters! Teaser below! This is FlipFlop, signing off!