Exodus

When us four finally reached Rome, we had no idea such a place could be so large. The supreme chapels, the marketplaces, hundreds of Merchant stands, and so many people. I had never seen so many people in my life.

"Wow, the population has to be at least five tines larger than that of Florence!" Gasped Shy Fawn. Dark Raven nodded and walked forward over tony side.

"This place is amazing... I've never seen anything like it." She whispered her purple eyes gleaming with joy and astonishment.

"I know, but remember, Rav' we're here for a mission, not for touring." I remind her in a stern voice."

"Yeah? Doesnt mean I have to be killing someone every five seconds! C'mon have a little fun, Jay." She says nudging me on my arm with her elbow. I roll my eyes and keep walking. We come across a small bakery and we step in. A young man around our age is at the counter. Ice blue eyes gleaming happily, his olive skin shining in the sun filtering through the window next to him. He has dark brown almost black hair like most Italians, but his clean and I guess very nice looking in a way. I small curl of is black hair hangs on his face as he stares at me, then over at Raven. I look over at Dark Raven who's eyes are gleaming brighter than the moon on a clear night. She walks quite fast over to him and sets her ams on the counter. She removes her Robe and hands it to me.

"Hide it." She says quickly before turning back to him. Her black hair hangs down to her waist and she twirls it in her fingers.

"Hello, may I help you, madame?" The man says sweetly. Dark nods.

"Oh, yes. I'd like to know what your name is?" She asks smirking. I sigh and put my face in my hands.

"The name's Fabrizio." He says. Dari Raven nods her head.

"Beautiful name. My name's Dark Raven, but you can call me Scuro." She murmurs. I pull her back by her thin back fabric underarmor.

"Just buy the damn food." I hiss. He glares at me and goes back to Fabrizio.

"We'll take four berry filled Sicilian cannoli and a large bottle of fine aged wine infused with Lemon juice." She says handing the boy twelve coins.

"All I needed was nine coins, miss." He says gasping the coins.

"Keep the change." She murmurs pecking him on the cheek.

"C'mon let's go..." I growl and pull her along with me.

"I'll come back tomorrow!" She yells back at him.

"No. You. Won't." I say rolling my eyes.

"What? You afraid Fabrizio's gonna take me away from you?" She teases. I slap her shoulder.

"Ha! What makes you think I'd care?" I snap back at her playfully. I guess she didn't take that as a joke because she glared and stormed off to Shy Fawn. Damnit Jay... I say to myself. Ah well, she'll forgive me sooner or later. I look over to my right as I hear snickering. I see Megastar chuckling at me as I glare down at him.

"So, What did you say to her?" He laughs grabbing a cannoli from the bag and taking a small bite out of it.

"Things..." I sigh.

"Heh, you shouldn't say thins like that to her ya know. She's really sensitive." He says.

"Whatever. She's tough. A very cold heart. She can get over it!" I at walking away. Megastar rolls his eyes.

"But she's your friend. She'll take that pretty harshly. You know how much she cares cares about us. Especially you and Shy Fawn." I nod as I look back on the times Ive been there for her and when she's been there for me.

"Fine." I mutter. Megastar begins saying something else about her but I walked away before I could hear what he had said.