AmberLeaf

{Not based off a real cat}

Pic:

Name: AmberLeaf

Name: AmberLeaf

Reason for name: At first, the prefix was Leaf, for the leaf like marking on her tail. Later when she was promoted to warrior, her prefix was changed to the suffix, thus creating AmberLeaf, 'Amber' for her Amberish pelt and eye color.
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Clan: Thunderclan
Rank: Warrior
Age:  27 moons

Mother: SpiritTree {Brown Tabby she cat with Green eyes}
Father: EmeraldGaze {White tom with emerald green eyes}
Sister: LightWhisper {White she cat with a nicked ear and yellow and blue eyes}
Mentor: Skyfall {Tabby and White she cat with sky blue eyes}
Mate: none
Kits: none

Personality: AmberLeaf is a calm, naive, clumsy, and friendly she cat. She can lose focus alot, and jump to soon to conclusion. She trusts to easy, and she's very defensive. AmberLeaf is also playful and half the time not serious, but when the time comes for a fight she's a completely different cat!

Appearance: AmberLeaf is a light brown tabby and white she cat, almost looking like a fallen light orange leaf during leaf fall. She has a unusual marking on her tail, that kinda looks like a leaf in a certain way. AmberLeaf has long fur, big chest and skinny legs, that make her run faster. She is soft pawed, so crunchy twigs, sticks, and leaves when stepped on are muted. She has no scars, and light Amber eyes.

Backstory: At 6 moons Leafkit was promoted to Leafpaw, and assigned to Skyfall as a mentor. Leafpaw was naive, and usually didn't take her work that serious. During one leaf-bare she was chasing a butterfly when a pheasant was out looking for food. The pheasant was fat enough to feed almost the entire clan. Due to not taking her hunting practice serious, she made mistakes immediately. They only chance of food for Thunderclan heard her, and ran immediately. Leafpaw begged to starclan that she won't mess around anymore and take her training seriously, if they stop the pheasant from running. Almost immediately the pheasant ran into a fox trap. Leafpaw then dragged it back to camp, just in time to save those cats from dying from green cough, and save the kits from starvation. From then on she pushed herself harder in battle, and hunting, her mentor Skyfall noticed a big difference 6 moons later, and gave the ok for her to promote to warrior. AmberLeaf goes on every patrol, battles too if she can, and gave her everything in the dark forest battle. If it weren't for that life changing experience moons ago, lives would've paid for her mistake, and AmberLeaf doesn't go a second without thinking about this. Her faith in starclan and the warrior code improved.

Other: She is scared of heights.