Chapter 2

I walked into the grand hall looking for the reception.

"room 7, dorm C" i said to the lady behind the desk.

"up 3 stairs and look for number 7 on the doors" she looked through some papers "you'll be sharing your room with Phillip Lester, you'll probably meet him in your room, have a great time here at Manchester University" she ended with a fake smile plastered around her lips.

"thank you" i said while walking up the stairs lifting up my bags.

Hm Phillip Lester, we'll see who you are in 3..2..1

I swung open the door and a boy a little shorter than me was unpacking his bag.

"hi you must be- oh" he said while turning to face me.

Oh no, no no no no no, not him

"I'm Dan and I'm really sorry about what i said at the door it just blurted out I'm really sorry I'm an idiot and you probably already hate me and-" Phillip interrupted me 

"Dan calm down you're rambling, its fine okay?" he said "I'm Phil by the way"

I smiled and nodded "nice to meet you..and thanks Phil"

He nodded back and focussed on his things again.

"i see you've taken dibs on the under bunk?" i said.

"Yeah, i fall out if i sleep in the top one, i hope that's okay" he answered while looking down.

"and also..i make YouTube videos..so you won't freak out if I'm talking to myself or something"

"as long as its not some porn or something I'm fine with it" i snickered.

"ha-ha" Phil said "i can show you if you want"

I raised my eyebrow, "not the porn thing" he said blushing deeply "i ment like my videos and how i make Them" 

"Sure, sounds cool, but I'm just gonna unpack my stuff and maybe take a nap before we do that" i said "gotta have my beauty sleep" i said flipping my hair and Phil giggled and poked his tongue out.

"why are you poking your tongue out?" i said smiling lightly and Phil looked down "oh when i laugh or smile wildly my tongue pokes out" he said emotionless.

"i didn't mean it like uh you poke your tongue out i was just curious, and by the way, its cute" i said and Phil blushed while thanking me under his breath.

We spend our time unpacking and talking about our hobbies, life, music taste, favorite tv shows, and other important things you should know about your room mate.

"all done" i said while tossing my last bag in the corner.

"me too" Phil said and stood up from his bed.

I yawned and stretched my arms,

"tired?" Phil said and i nodded.

"get some sleep Dan" Phil said and patted my back and i murmured at him and climbed in my bed drifting of to sleep fast.

----------------------

A.N.:

Hello there, this wanna kind of a short chapter, sorry :c

Hope you liked it tho, its gonna be some relationship building and stuff the first chapter before the actual story comes in.

See ya in the next update!

Love, Malene