His Balloon Girl (Amamiya Kanade)

"Here, have one," You smile at the older woman, handing her a balloon with a genuine smile on your face. Kanade glanced over at you, smiling to himself, 'She's really good at this,' he thought to himself. "Thank you, dear," the woman smiles back at you. 

"Yo, Kanade, that's quite the pretty girl you're working with, there," Kanade's old part time job partner chided, smirking towards you, you being oblivious to all of this. "Thanks," was all Kanade replied with, brushing the comment to the side, even though he agreed with the boy. The boy walked up to you, holding out his hand. "Hey, nice to meet you, babe. I'm Kanade's old partner," He grins. You stand up straight, smiling at him. "It's nice to meet you too! My name's (Name)!" You shook his hand in a friendly manner, smiling warmly at him.

"So, you're the same age as Kanade, right?" The boy asked, casually putting his arm around the part of the bench your back was touching. "Yup! Kanade-kun and I not only best friends, but we're childhood friends, too!" You told him. "That's what I've heard...Kanade's really fond of you, you know that?" He asked, slowly inching his face closer to yours. 

Kanade's eye twitched visibly as he noticed his old partner's advance toward you. "I could make you fall for me instead. We have a lot in common, you know," just as your lips were about to touch,  Kanade bolted over, snatching you and pulling you two behind a tree and claiming your lips with his own. Even when you parted for a few seconds, his lips would search yours again and your lips would collide passionately, his kisses alone sending your body and mind into overdrive as you moaned softly into his mouth from both the passion and force.

You pulled away for air. "K-Kanade-kun...! W-what was that for!?" Your face was completely flushed and out of the corner of your eye, you could tell that Kanade's face was flushed as well. "I didn't like what he was doing to you... Sorry, (Name)-chan, did I hurt you...?" He asked worriedly, checking your face to see if anything was off. "I-I'm fine, Kanade-kun, really. In fact... I wouldn't mind doing it again..." You looked away, still flushed.

"Haha. Well, there's more where that came from!" Kanade grinned before leaning in to kiss you once more.