Ice Cream Date (KanaJun)

"Kanade, let's go out on a date,"

"Eh!? Junya-kun? A d-date...?" Amamiya Kanade, the newest Idol of D-Four Productions asked, utterly confused. "That's what I said, wasn't it?" Sasaki Junya, a fellow unit member of Kanade's, replied, looking at the boy. "B-but... We're both famous as members of Traffic Signal and DearDream! We'll get caught! Plus, we're--" Kanade gets cut off by Junya grabbing his wrist and tugging him out the door of D-Four Production Studios.

"Ne, Junya-kun, where are we going?" Kanade asks, tilting his head to the side. "To the ice cream shop to get some ice cream," he replied, tugging Kanade along with him. After a short while, the two popular Idols arrived at the ice cream shop. "Kanade, what kind do you like? As in, what flavor is to your liking?" The blonde boy asked his companion and lover.

"Hmm... Strawberry is a great flavor!" Kanade responded excitedly, grabbing onto Junya's arm. "Good. I like strawberry as well," the two Idols walk up to the window. Junya was the one who spoke, "Can we get one strawberry ice cream cone, please?" He asked the women. "Of course sweetie," she replies, scooping out the ice cream into a cone and handing it to Junya. "Thanks, have a good day," the blonde smiles, putting the correct amount of money on the counter for her.

"Uh... Where are we gonna sit, Junya-kun?" Kanade asks, watching as ice cream strolls down Junya's fingers. "Ne, Junya-kun, give me your hand!" He grabs Junya's wrist, bringing his hand to his lips and licks the ice cream off of his hand while making eye contact with Junya. The pro Idol stared wide-eyed at his red haired lover, a blush creeping onto his face. He gingerly pulls his hand away, looking in the other direction, "Over on that bench," he answers, walking over to it, with Kanade in tow.

They both sit down on the bench, knees touching one another. Junya takes a lick of the ice cream. "Ah, it's pretty good, Kanade. Here, try some," he passes the cone to Kanade. "Oh, thanks, Junya-kun!" The red head takes the cone into his hands, taking a nice, long lick. Unfortunately, a bit of the ice cream got onto the corner of his lips.

Fortunately for Junya, this was an opportunity to see his boyfriend flustered for probably the billionth time since they started dating. He placed his right hand on Kanade's right shoulder, and leaned in towards him. The semi-newbie Idol's eyes widened, but he didn't have enough time to pull away before Junya's lips were on his, and licking all over his lips. Kanade's cheeks exploded into the color red, as Junya coaxed his mouth open with his tongue, exploring his mouth before tangling his tongue with Kanade's.

The extremely flustered boy kissed back, wrapping his arms around Junya's neck, moaning softly into the kiss, arousing his partner.

Little did they know, that a certain blue-haired Halibut lover was secretly taking pictures of them from behind a nearby bush.