From when everything started

Start from the beginning

"Forget it." Both Maria and May said at the same time, making me look at the two of them with half narrowed eyes. "Come on! Both of you know that I will be of much better help out there then in this BUS! They need the extra hand and, in this spot, there is only two that can handle soldiers like that, me or Captain Rogers." I pointed out, crossing my arms and my eyes were narrowed. "I'm not sending them in alone, they will have backup." Maria explained, making everyone in the room suddenly more interested.

"What team are you sending in?" I asked, it being clear that I was not happy over any of this. "Not a team... a person, someone that can help you guys fight fire with fire." Maria explained once more. "Somebody we worked with before?" I could hear Ward asking, the first thing he had said ever since I had entreated the room. "Not exactly. Mike Peterson." Maria told us, the room growing cold all of a sudden. "Who?" I asked, looking around myself. I already knew who Maria was talking about. However, since only two people on this BUS knew who I am then I had to play the part of not knowing.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

"It's not good, at all." Ward was complaining, and I could not help but to roll my eyes. Coulson and May had headed out to meet up with Mike, in the mean time the rest of us had stayed in the command centre. "The guy was a ticking time bomb... literally." Ward then added. "HQ wouldn't have sent him if he was still combustible." Simmons commented, and Fitz nodded his head at that. "They must have found a way to stabilize him somehow." He added. "They stabilize his attitude? 'Cause he was pretty hostile in Union Station." Ward pointed out.

"Well, it's not like we haven't opened up our doors to other people... people with questionable track records." Fitz pointed out and I could feel how Ward was glancing towards me as Fitz also looks towards me with regret in his eyes. "Not cool Fitz. However, you do have a small point about it. And don't worry about this Mr. Peterson, I looked into his files earlier. He's a good guy." I answered them. "Who's been in the Centipede program." Ward pointed out with an angry huff.

"Exactly, he can give us some superpower backup." I told him, crossing my arms as I did. "Yeah." I could hear both Fitz and Simmons say. "Just saying, this could easily go sideways." Ward started to say and I quickly let my arms fall to the side. "I mean, the last time we saw this guy, he was a raging homicidal maniac..." Ward then continued, only to stop when he realized that both me and FitzSimmons were on our edge. "He's standing right behind me, isn't he?" Ward then asked and Fitz nodded his head as an answer.

I could see how Ward swallowed a little before he turned around to look at both Mike and Coulson that were standing in the door opening. "Mr Peterson, this is agent Grant Ward. He's the man who shot you at Union Station." Coulson started to explain, not even trying to hide the smile on his face. "FitzSimmons designed the weapon he used." Coulson then continued as he nodded towards Fitz and Simmons who is carefully waving towards Mike.

"And this is our newest member of the team. Agent Daisy Johnson." Coulson then added as he nodded his head towards me, I crossed my arms once more and looked at him. "I take it you are the agent that wants to join in but is not allowed then?" Mike said, and I could not help but to narrow my eyes at that. "Isn't Skye around?" Mike then asked, looking towards Coulson. "She is no longer with us." Coulson answered shortly, and I could not help but to let one eyebrow rise, letting my arms fall down once more. "Mr. Peterson, let me take you to where you can put away your things." I then told him, I could feel how both Coulson and Mike looked at me.

"Alright." Mike answered, unsure if it was a good idea or not. I could, however see gratitude from Coulson as I turned around and started to head for the interrogation room. Opening the door, I let Mike walk passed me in, as he was looking around himself I swiftly entered the room and closed the door behind me without making a sound. "Tell me Mike, have you been talking to Ace?" I asked, seeing how the man in front of me froze up for a second before he turned around. As he turned around I could see a hint of anger. However, as I deactivate my mask I could see how that anger turns in to shock.

"Skye?" Mike asked in surprise and I nodded my head. "It's me. However, Daisy Johnson really is my real name. Only two people on this BUS know that Skye and Daisy is the same person, the reason as to why I'm hiding behind this mask." I started to explain to him. The two of us sat down on the single bed in the room. "I kind of betrayed the team last year and instead of sticking around and wait for their decision on me I left the BUS, walked right out into Hong Kong." I then continued, taking a deep breath.

"My plan was about to lay low, great a new life for myself and really get everything together. I never had the chance, I was kidnaped by another part of Centipide. They are not only trying to create super soldiers, they are trying to create other human weapons. So far I'm the only one that has been a success." I explained, lifting up my arms in front of me.

I started to shake the chair that stood a bit away from us to shake, just to prove my point. I could see how Mike's eyes grow even bigger at this from the corner of my eye. "Lucky for me I was rescued. However, Centipide is still after me. That's the reason why I'm not allowed to join in on the fights and I can only run back end." I finished of, letting my hand fall back beside me once more.

"And here I thought I have had a though time." Mike said in a low voice and I could not help but to smile just a little. "May and Fitz are the ones that know the truth on this BUS." I then told him, Mike looking at me out of surprise. "Not Coulson?" He asked, and I shake my head. "No." I answered shortly, something that made Mike nod his head.

"I should leave you to get ready, May should be about to take off soon." I told him, rising from the bed once more. "If you need me, I'm probably going to hide away in the cockpit." I then told Mike before activating my mask so that I could leave the room once more.