Chapter 4

Hey guys I know it has been along time since I updated, but here it is. 

They say that when you loss one sense all your others are heightened, well that was what happened to me. I could no longer see because of the blind fold that covered my eyes, but I could hear, smell and feel a lot more. I counted every turn the car made and how long it was until the next turn, it felt like hours before the car finally came to a complete stop. And then I was being dragged again, out of the van, up some cold stone steps and in to what I could only assume was a house , maybe someone's living room or hall. All I could smell was the sickly sweet aroma of lilac and vanilla, in any other circumstance I may have liked that smell but I know that forever I will remember that smell and I would think of this moment, and the fear I felt.

Click...click...click.

The sound became louder as it approached the place where I was sat on the floor. It must be a women I thought to myself, only heels would make that sound and I can't imagine a man wearing heels, she may be in her 20's or 30's because the heel sounds tall. Little things like this will help me , I thought to myself but really I just wanted to focus on something other than the fact that I was kidnapped. Just thinking about it made me feel sick, we have spent so much time hiding without getting caught , that maybe I got careless. 

I was so busy thinking this over I didn't even realise that people were talking now.

"Qualcuno ha visto voi?", a womens voice said her Italian accent was very strong and her voice was sweet but sharp at the same time.

("did anyone see you?")

I didn't know how but i could understand every word that she said, yet i couldn't remember ever being taught Itailian.

"No signora Addonizio, non che conosciamo comunque", spoke a butch masculine voice from behind me.

("no madam Addonizio, not that we know of anyway.")

"Buono", the women replied.

("good") 

I heard the familiar sound of the heels as the strange Italian woman walked away. 

"But what should I do with her madam", the butch man called out to her as she was walking away.

"SI PARLA IN LINGUA ORIGINALE DEL MIO PAESE IN QUESTA FAMIGLIA! NON VOGLIO ASCOLTARE  QUALUNQUE ALTRA TURPILOQUIO QUI. GRAZIE.", She screeched at him, it was like nails against a chalkborad. My ears could hardly handle te pain it felt like they were bleeding.

("YOU TALK IN MY COUNTRY'S NATIVE TONGUE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY OTHER FOUL LANGUAGE HERE. THANK YOU.")

"Ora la sua messa in una delle camere, e non mi disturbare di nuovo, non voglio più sentire su questo argomento fino al mattino. E non dimenticate di togliere quella stupida piega cieca e chiudere la porta.", she spoke in a much softer voice now, but there was still a hint of anger in  that soft sweet voice.

("now put her in one of the guest rooms and do not disturb me again, I don't want to hear any more on this subject until the morning. And don't forget to take off that stupid blind fold and lock the door.")

And with that she carried on with the clicking of her heels until they were hardly audible, this must be a huge house I thought to myself. The man huffed and sighed before pulling me up into a fire mans lift so that I was dangling over his shoulder, and then carring me through the house to the guests bedroom. Once there he pushed his weight against the door so it opened, he then threw me down on the bed and cut the rope that tied my hands together. 

"Once that door shuts behind me you can take off the blindfold, if you take it off before then I will kill you. And thats not a warning love that is my promis to you.", he said before walking over and shutting the door firmly behind him. I heard the key turn in the door with a sharp click, but I could not bear to take the blindfold off so instead I lied down. And let the raging tears spill from my eyes like a waterfall, I stayed like that all night. I was all alone now.

Hey guys thanks for all reads I hope you guys liked it and I will try to update more, but I am really busy as it is the summer holidays and i have writers block.