"Helping me with flying?" May asked, turning her head to look at me and I nodded my head. "Now that was the most stupid question I have heard today." I told her and May rolled her eyes. "Just come on." She simply told me, turning around and started to walk out from the command room. Waving a little towards Fitz I followed after May, heading towards the cockpit.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

I could not stop smiling as I looked around myself, missing the HUB was something I never thought was possible. As we were heading towards the reception I could see a few agents that froze up at the sight of me and my smile grow even more. "Is it just me or is everyone looking at us?" Simmons asked in a low voice as she herself was looking around her. "They are looking at us." Ward said shortly, he looked angry towards the agents.

Reaching the reception I could see that our lanyards were already done, well everyone's except for mine. Rolling my eyes I half slammed my hand in to the desk, smiling big as I saw the agent sitting behind the desk jump. "Sarah." I said simply and the young agent was looking at me with big eyes. "Johnson?" She asked in surprise and I nod my head. "It has been a while, were is my lanyard?" I asked her, leaning towards her over the desk.

"I don't have it, your name isn't even on the visit list." The young woman said, looking back at the computer screen. "Really?" I asked her, a small smile was growing behind my mask and Sarah nodded her head. "Perfect!" I then said, leaning back from the desk once more. "Oh no." Sarah said, she looked over at me and her eyes had grown big. "Okay, I wasn't here when you got in so I could not have stopped you." Sarah then said and I laughed a little.

"Johnson?" I could hear Coulson ask behind me, turning my head around to look at them. "Well then, I will see you guys later. The meeting isn't until later and there is a few things I need to fix before that." I simply told them, waving my hand towards the team and Sarah before I headed off.

Walking down the corridors of the HUB I deactivated the mask, everyone that was hanging around this place already knew my face so there was no need to hide it. Walking towards the meeting room I quickly hacked my way past the scanners before slipping into the room.

A few agents were already sitting behind their computers, working their way through what I guess was the mission at hand. Sitting down behind the only free computer I started to look through the files that were already open. Ten minutes into the reading I could hear Hand's voice and I quickly activated the mask once more.

Hand entered the room with Coulson, May and an angry Ward behind her, not that May or Coulson weren't looking all to happy either. Turning my attention back towards the computer screen once more I could hear how Hand was starting to explain why they were here. Going over the plan routes I realized something was off, or rather that something was missing.

Looking at the spot where there should be a plane I could not hold back a laughter and I started to shake my head. "Vick, Vick, Vick." I started to say, trying hard to stop laughing as I did and turned around in the chair to look at the four agents. "Haven't we had a talked about extraction plans, or rather the lack of them?" I then added.

Hand's eyes were narrowed dangersly as she looked over towards me. "Do not call me that." She first hissed out, making my smile grow bigger. "Beside, this mission was originally created for you and no one else." She then added, crossing her arms. Leaning back in the chair I keep my eyes on Hand, counting down the seconds untill she would realise who she was talking to.

"Johnson!" She then called out after a few seconds, sending me in to another laughter round. "What are you doing here? Fury said you were on an important mission that you could not be pulled out off..." She then added, however her eyes had traveled towards Coulson and she never finished the sentence.

"She's working for you?" She then asked Coulson who simply nodded his head. "Well that's just unfair! I have been trying for so long to get Fury to assign her to me and not to the team she is normally with." Hand said and I simply rolled my eyes, standing up from the chair. "I'm still with my original team, Fury just put me on his team at the moment due to the whole Centipede." I told her.

Hand glanced towards me and she nodded her head a little. "Well, since you are here then you can do the mission anyway." She then said and I just rolled my eyes. "Always jumping into work Hand." I told her, crossing my arms. "That's why we are here." She answered me shortly and I could feel the headache that I usually got when spending to much time with Hand was creeping forward.

"Since you pointed out the flaw in the mission I presume you have read the rest of the mission. So, what do you say." Hand then added. "Let me think about it." I answered her just as shortly, turning away from the four of them. My eyes landed on the big screen that was showing the area the mission was to go down at.

I had read everything they had on the mission and I didn't like the odds, dislike was a far to week word to describe it. So many things could go wrong and there was far to much at stake, one wrong move and more then one life would pay the price. "Keep telling Coulson and his team what this mission is all about. I need to clear my head before I can really give you an answer." I then told her, glancing towards the side to look at Hand.

However before she had a chance to say something about it I turned around and walked out from the room. Heading for the training area I walked in to FitzSimmons who somehow looked happy to see me at the same time as they were a bit annoyed with me. "There you are Daisy." Simmons said and I just walked past them.

"Agent Hand is waiting for you guys to join her, Coulson, Ward and May in the meeting. I already know what's it about so hurry up." I just told them, taking a step to the side before I walked away. Hearing Fitz call after me I just speeded up my walking.

Soon finding the door I was looking for I took a deep breath, opening up I was meet with an empty training room. Just the way I liked it when I was in a mood like this, something I had picked up from Natasha. Heading for the punching bag I took my stand, not even bothering to bandage up my hands.