That's when I turned to head inside, to join the rest of the team. The faster we got out the faster I could get Daisy away from a place like this. As I was walking down the corridor I could hear how FitzSimmons was talking to one another in what they thought was a low voice, we really should do something about that.

As I walked into the room, ready to tell the science twins to keep it down I froze up. I had made a quick scan off the room, the same type off scan that I do in every new room I entered and I had spotted what was missing directly. "Where's Johnson?" I asked the team, they all turning around in a bit of surprise.

"Not here yet." Ward simply answered me as he turns his head around to look at what FitzSimmons was doing. I tried to push the worry down, hopping Daisy was on her way or had returned to the BUS. However, when the building started to shake I knew this had been a trap, somehow.

"Take what you need and get out!" I told the team as I pulled my gun. "But..." Fitz started to protest only to earn a warning eye from me. "Get what you need and get out of here!" I repeated, my voice was hard and leaving no room for argument. "I'm going to see if I can find Johnson." I then added however I could see that Coulson was about to say something.

"You two will get FitzSimmons out of here! I can handle Johnson on my own." I told him before I headed out of the room, I didn't have the time for small fights like that. The moment I was back out in the corridor I was running. For each passing door I slowed down, making sure the room was empty or not. For each empty room I found I could feel how the worry grow bigger.

The deeper down the base I had a feeling Daisy might have been taken away from the base. However, my eyes soon landed on a door further down the corridor, a light was shining through the crack at the floor. I started to slow down and was soon moving soundlessly towards the door, eyes narrowed and my breathing under control as I got closer towards the door.

With my left hand on the doorknob and my right on top of the left, gun ready, I slowly opened the door. Pushing the door open one millimeter at the time I was making sure there was no one waiting for me on the other side, however the more I opened the door I realized it was yet another empty room. With a deep sigh I was about to turn around to start looking once more, it was then that my eyes landed on the two giant windows across from me.

It wasn't the windows that really caught my eye, it was what was happening on the other side of the said window. Daisy strapped down to a chair and an unknown man with his back towards the windows. With narrowed eyes I crouched down and started to move slowly towards the door, making sure I was out of eyesight for the man if he was to turn around.

With my eyes locked on Daisy I could see that she was tired. I moved a little faster towards the door and my hand was on the handle the second I got close enough. The door slowly opened, I could feel a pair of eyes landing on me. I looked up a little and was glad that it had only been Daisy, that man in front of me had not realized what was going on as he was in the middle of a monologue.

"Can you just give up already? I just want to get out of here." Daisy suddenly said, making the man go quiet out of surprise. "Didn't you understand? You will not get away from me ever again." The man said as I had sneaked up behind him. Raising my gun, I put it against his head. "I would rethink that." I said in a low voice and the man turned his head quickly around.

However, before he was able to either say or do anything I fired off a bullet and he fall to the floor, ice blue veins were growing on his face before fading away once more. I looked down at the man now laying before me when I heard Daisy letting out a deep breath of relax.

"Are you alright?" I asked her as I moved over to the chair to free her. "Yeah, I just didn't realize I would have to end up face to face with the man who calls himself my father." Daisy commented as I managed to get her right hand free. I froze up a little when I heard what Daisy said and my eyes traveled towards the man laid on the floor.

"Thats your father?" I then asked, returning to what I was doing before. "Yeah, you can really she the family resembles can't you." Daisy said as she slowly tries to stand up, only problem was that her legs was failing her and she was about to fall forward.

I catched her and I made sure she had one arm around my shoulders. "What do we do with him?" I asked nodding towards the man. "Let him be. We can call Maria and my team so they can come and get him, after I have destroyed the place." Daisy said and I eyed her.

"Don't worry, I will not kill him. I will make sure he is just locked in. Besides, Natasha has been complaining that she doesn't have a proper flesh bag to use." Daisy then added and I simply rolled my eyes. "Then come on, lean on me." I told her and we started to slowly walk towards the door.

As we passed Cal I made sure he had another round of I.C.E.R bullet in him. Once we got out from the room I could feel how things were starting to shake around us and I glanced at Daisy. "Don't overdo it." I told her, I could see she was in pain. "I'll be fine." Daisy simply told me, however I could hear that she wasn't.

When we got closer the front doors Daisy slowly raises a shaking hand up to active her mask. The moment we got out of the building the same collapsed behind us and Daisy went limp beside me. "Daisy? Daisy, come on." I whispered and shake her a little with no response.

I looked around and my eyes landed on the car Daisy and I had arrived in, I started to move slowly towards the car. I carefully put Daisy in the back and the second I sat down behind the wheel I was heading for the BUS. As I was driving I made sure to call Maria, however when I didn't get an answer I was relieved.

This wasn't really a phone call I wanted to make, I simply left her a message before I put away the phone once more. I glanced back looking at Daisy, taking a deep breath, I tried to tell myself everything was alright. Turning my eyes in front of me once more I could see the bus growing closer and I let out a deep sigh of relief.

I parked the car, jumped out and opened the door in the back. I carefully took her out from the back and started to walk towards the stairs. "How much can one small human weigh?" I said in a low voice as I tried to get Daisy up the stairs. Suddenly it got easier to carry Daisy up the stairs.

"Is she alright?" Coulson says and I looked around Daisy to see Coulson help me out. "She will be fine once she had some sleep." I simply told him. "What happened?" Coulson asked and I could not help but to roll my eyes.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I told him and once we had gotten up the stairs I took over Daisy once more, leading her to her bunk. Once inside I closed the door and I carefully put Daisy down on her bed and I sat down beside her. I deactivated the mask and put it on the nightstand.

After five minutes of silence I got up and walked out to the kitchen. I had a feeling this was going to be a very long night and some tea would be quite good.