Chapter 23

~next day~

*GRACE POV*

"Hey Grace do you want to go to the mall? Taylor, Carly, Hayes and Nash are going." Jillian asked me walking into my room, where I was doing the thing that makes my life complete. Watching Netflix.

"Uh yeah sure what time?"

"11:00. I'm driving." she said. I checked my phone and it said 10:24. I nodded my head and got in the shower.

Once I got out I dried and straightened my hair, then out some mascara and powder on.

I slipped on my favorite light wash high waisted shorts and a dark grey loose crop top with a big daisy on it. I also put on a silver infinity necklace and my yellow strappy sandals.

It was 10:56 so I went to the car with Jillian and Carly to pick up Nash, Hayes and Taylor who was staying at their house.

They walked out the door and Hayes sat next to me in the back and Taylor and Nash sat in the very back. Carly winked at Taylor through the mirror and he smirked. What the hell? Oh well I'm sure it's nothing. But good Nash didn't see it.

**at the mall**

"Hey we should go into Forever 21! Then Hollister." I said. All the guys groaned.

"Oh come on we will go into your guy stores after." they all nodded and we went in to Forever 21.

Jillian and I went to look at skater skirts.

"What about this one?" Jillian held up a light purple skirt. She looks best in pastel colors.

"It's perfect for you! What about this for me?" I asked holding up a turquoise one. I've heard that color looks really good on me. She nodded and smiled and we walked around looking for tops to go with our skirts.

We were looking at a clearance rack with a bunch of crop tops.

"Oh my god this would go perfect with yours!" Jillian said holding up a black shirtsleeve crop top with a colorful floral pattern. I smiled and showed her one I found for her. It was black with a Cream colored lace flower design. "I love it!" she said. We checked out and saw Carly and Taylor by the women's shorts in the same store.

Taylor was behind her with his hands around her waste and he was whispering things into her ear and then they would giggle and smile at each other. "What the hell is going on?" Jillian whispered to me. "I don't know, but Nash is right over there." he was waiting with Hayes by the door on his phone, completely oblivious to what his girlfriend was doing.

They finally walked away from each other and Carly came up to us while Taylor went over to the guys.

Carly had light blue high waisted shorts and a black loose crop top in her hands.

"Nice choice." I said. She smiled and we checked out. Carly was in front of me and Jillian and we gave each other the, we have to ask her look.

We agreed we would talk about it later so we put it aside for now.

After we payed, we went to Hollister. Once again the guys were waiting by the door on their phones, but when we walked in, Taylor grabbed Carly's butt and she smacked his hand away. What is going on?! Is she cheating on Nash?

I bought a pair of shorts and a summer sweater. Jillian bought a pair of jeans and a floral shirt, and Carly got shorts and a graphic tee shirt.

We went into the guys stores because they have suffered enough.

We headed towards the nike store, which I actually liked. Hayes grabbed my hand and I smiled. He kissed my cheek and we walked in the store.

Nash was holding hands with Carly. Taylor was walking in front of them and the whole time Carly was looking at Taylor. Nash saw and looked a little upset because she wouldn't talk to Nash like she always does.