part3- fate

Draco frowned. He could sense that Luna was sad, she wasn't happy, not happy at all. It was painful to know that she wasn't happy being with him. "Luna," he let go of his arms and turned her around to face him. He looked at her right in the eye. Sadness, that's what he saw. "Are you alright?" He stroked her hair.

She nodded, "Yes, I'm alright," she lied, he knows it.

"You're not happy," it's not a question, it's a statement.

She sighed weakly, "It's just ..." She stirred uneasily. "I never imagined something like this would happen. I never imagined that I would end up with you," she told him.

He felt sick. During this time she never imagined herself with him just like he had always imagined himself with her. "I know," he said sadly.

"So, today is your birthday?" She changed the subject. Draco nodded slowly. "Happy birthday, Draco," she hugged him lightly. Draco happily hugged her back. But when Luna about to pull away, he tightened his arms.

"I'm sorry," he whispered softly. "I'm sorry I've made your life at Hogwarts miserable," he said sincerely. He waited for a response, but she didn't respond at all, so he continued. "I don't know how to get your attention, I'm confused."

"What are you talking about, Draco?" She asked in confusion. Luna didn't understand anymore, until when Draco would be constantly confused her? Draco suddenly pull away and took her hands, her small hands in his hands. His eyes shone with admiration.

"I like you. I've liked you even before I turned into a Veela." Finally, he admitted his feelings to her. He felt his shoulder feels lighter.

Luna looked at him in surprise. It can't be! It can't be that someone like Draco liked her. She tried to find amusement on his face, but she didn't find any, but sincerity. "I... I..."

He cut her by placing his finger on her lips, "I don't want to hear anything unpleasant" he told her. He stroked her lips with his thumb. "Just accept me, Luna. I would be perfect for you"

She gulped. If this is a dream, she didn't know whether this is a nightmare or not. "Give me time, Draco."

Draco sighed in disappointment. Why doesn't she want to be with him? Every girl wants to be with him. Every girl wants to be in his arms and be his. Every girl will be begging to make them as his. But this is Luna, she was different, she wasn't like other girls. "You know, you can't go anywhere, Luna. Like it or not, you are mine. You are my fate, and I'm your fate, case closed," he told her dryly.

"But .."

He cut her off again, "Shush," he shushing her. He looked at her lips with hunger. He tilted his head and watched her lips. It was perfect. That would fit with his lips. "Who was your first kiss, Luna?" He asked in a hoarse voice. She swallowed nervously. His eyes watched her hungrily. "Tell me. I wouldn't be upset even if it was Potter." It's the biggest lie ever come out of his mouth. If it was Potter, he would smack Potter's neck.

"Who wants to kiss someone like me?" She said softly.

"Then I would love to be your first kiss." With that he bowed his head and captured her lips. Her lips are softer than he had expected. It was like he kissed rose petal. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. He forced his tongue into her mouth and tasted her. She tasted like honey, very sweet. It was the most delicious flavor he ever tasted. He deepened the kiss and pulled her closer as she kissed him back. She moaned a little when his tongue massaging hers. He smirked. Their lips danced in rhyme. Make him like in heaven. If just kissed her had made him feel like in heaven, he wondered how it feels to be inside her. Then, suddenly, she pulled away, panting heavily.