part 1 - you're a veela

Start from the beginning

"I am a full Veela and your mother is my mate. Your mother let me claim her right away after I told her that she was my mate, I'm very lucky that time. Now, you must find your mate and claim her as soon as possible before you turned 18. " Lucius told him loudly and firmly. He didn't like to repeat his sentence over and over again.

"We will accept her whoever she is. No matter if she is a muggleborn or a muggle." Narcissa said sincerely.

"Or even a guy." Lucius added.

"WHAT?!" Draco one hundred sure that he is not gay. Narcissa laughed softly.

"Just in case." Said Lucius teased.

Draco rolled his eyes and leaned back in the chair, he closed his eyes. Then he saw the shadow of the golden-haired woman with blue eyes dancing with a big smile on her innocence face. He could even smell her scent, her scent is very tempting and almost made him drool. He soon opened his eyes when he felt he started to harden. He saw curious faces of his parents.

"I'm going to Blaise's." With that he left his father's study and apparated to the Zabini's residence. He didn't give his parents a chance to ask.

After arriving at Blaise's, Draco told him that he was a Veela. Instead listen to every word that comes out of his mouth, Blaise just laughed out loud. He said that Draco has been insane from the heat. But he stopped laughing instantly when he realized that Draco looks different. He looks taller and his chest and his shoulders are broader, and at that time he believed that Draco is a Veela.

"She looks like Luna Lovegood." Said Draco. Now he tells about the mysterious girl who danced around when he closes his eyes to Blaise.

"That's probably her. Maybe she is your mate." Blaise responded. "Besides, you have a crush on her for two years, aren't you?" He teased. Draco has a crush on Luna for 2 years. At that time he had always found Luna sat near the Black Lake while reading a book. He always watched from afar. Her golden hair flew in the wind, every smile that she made everytime reading interesting page, her calm gestures, and her soft voice always managed to make him melt. And right after that, he found himself had a crush on Luna Lovegood. He has tried various ways to get her attention, but all failed. He even called her 'loony' to get her attention. Instead try to approach her, he only made her life at Hogwarts like hell. He didn't mean to do that, he's just confused, because he doesn't know how to get her attention.

"Well, I am." He snapped irritably.

"Then go claim her"

Draco sneered at him. "You think it's that easy? I have made her life at Hogwarts like hell after all. She must hate me."

"Then go and make things right." Blaise snapped.

"Oh you want me suddenly appeared in front of her door and said," Hey, Luna would you forgive me? I have made your life at Hogwarts miserable. By the way I was a Veela and you are my mate. So I'm going to claim you and we will get married" Is that what you mean?" Draco said annoyed.

"Well, I don't know, do as you please. But you have to claim her as soon as possible or you'll go insane and destroying everything around you." Blaise warned.

Draco snorted in disgust. "I won't. It was very unMalfoylike. "

Blaise shrugged. "Whatever you say"

At 3 am, Draco suddenly woke up and looking for his mate. When he couldn't find his mate he screamed and destroy everything around him. He needed her. He want her. Right now!

Lucius and Narcissa who understand their son condition, try as much as possible to calm him. But Draco continued to wriggle and destroy the entire room like a lunatic. With the power of Veela it's impossible for Lucius and Narcissa to calm him.

"Who, Draco? Who do you want?" Narcissa asked softly.

"Luna! I want Luna now!" He yelled at her.

Lucius narrowed his eyes. "Luna? Luna Lovegood?"

Draco glared at him. "Of course Luna Lovegood. She was the only Luna that I want "

He didn't understand why after knowing his son's mate, Lucius sighed with relief. He was relieved that his son mate is not the Parkinson girl or one Greengrass sisters, they were awful to Lucius, their behavior is very big NO for a Malfoy woman. A Malfoy woman, should someone beautiful not pretty but beautiful, graceful, wise, has a great personality, and of course has a commendable behavior; which in this case the Lovegood girl has it all, she is the complete package. Besides, she was also blond and blue-eyed; the Lovegood's famous for their breathtaking beautiful blue eyes. He was one hundred percent sure that his grandchild would look so damn gorgeous if Draco has child with the Lovegood girl.

"Draco, you can't see her now, you will scare her. Just wait a little longer." Narcissa's voice disturb his thoughts. He came back to reality and see his son about to apparated to the Lovegood's residence. "Lucius, do something?" Narcissa pleaded.

Lucius sighed softly. "You can't go now-"

Draco cut him off, "I WANT HER NOW!" He snapped.

"You'll scare her to death. Are you going to scare her, would you do that?" He snapped back.

"I don't want to scare her." He defended himself.

"Then, wait until the morning"

"It's morning already." Draco said annoyed. He couldn't wait any longer.

"I mean until sunrise. I'm sure she's still asleep right now. She would not have liked it if you suddenly arrive at 3 in the morning and began to put your hands all over her. She'll kick you out just in a few seconds. " Lucius warned. "Just wait a little longer. I know how it feels. But you can't lose her. Play your cards right, then you can claim her as soon as possible." Lucius give advice. He aware of the relationship between his son with Luna Lovegood. Knowing that Luna is close friends with Harry Potter, they're certainly not good friends.

Draco nodded in agreement. If he shows up unexpectedly on her doorstep, it would only make her scared or annoyed her. With that Luna would likely reject him. He must be patient now. Patience is not his nature, but he will try, as long as he didn't lose her. "Alright, I'll wait"