Donghyuck: "Okay, but why?"

Jaemin: "Noona asked me to watch over Taerim."

Donghyuck: "Okay." I said and drove off to Hyung's house.

Donghyuck: "Say to Taerim that I said hi."

Jaemin: "Okay~" He said and got off he car.

Donghyuck: "Do you guys want me to call Chenle?" I asked and they all nodded. As soon as I heard their answers I then dialed Chenle's number and face timed him.

Donghyuck: "Chenle? Hello?"

Chenle: "Why did you called?" He asked and I gave my phone to Chaoxiang.

Chaoxiang: "PAPA!"

Chenle: "Eh?"

Donghyuck: "That's Chaoxiang and the one on his right is Minghao and I think you know Chanming so... yeah!"

Chenle: "Chaoxiang looks just like me when I was around his age!" He exclaimed making me chuckle.

The whole ride towards the dorm was just the kids and Chenle talking. I was so surprised that Chenle can actually understand what they're saying, well he's their father after all.

~~

Minyoung's P.O.V

We were practicing our dance for our upcoming comeback when the door opened and Jaemin then came in with a child.

Jaemin: "NOONA! HE WON'T STOP CRYING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I BROUGHT HIM HERE!" He yelled as soon as he entered the room.

Jaemin: "Oh.. Sorry " He apologized and gave the kid to Yerim.

I was still practicing our dance when someone stopped me.

Seulgi: "It's break time." She said and left.

I soon flopped down and just stared at the ceiling when someone covered the view.

Jaemin: "Hey.. you're still alive, right?" He asked and lend me a helping hand to stand up.

Minyoung: "I'm fully alive and I don't need anyone's help." I said and stood up by myself.

Irene: "Where are you going?" She asked once she saw me walking towards the door.

Minyoung: "Outside..?"

Irene: "Okay but be back soon!" She said and I continued walking to the door.

But before I could even open the door someone already opened it and then Taeyong walked in.

Taeyong: "Minyoung? You're back?" He asked and soon hugged me tightly.

Minyoung: "YAH! Let me go!" I shouted as I hit his back hardly.

Yerim: "Yah! Lee Minyoung! Stop hitting your brother!" She scolded me and Taeyong then let go.

Taeyong: "I'm sorry." He apologized and went towards Yerim and.. kissed her lips... WHAT IN THE WORLD?! But why?!

Minyoung: "Wha—"

Jaemin: "Looks like you didn't know." He whispered as he passed by me.

Mjnyoung: "What do you mean?" I asked and turned around to face him.

Jaemin: "Hyung and Noona have been married for about 2 years now." He said and left the room.

After Jaemin left, I was hesitating if I should approach the couple or not. But in the end I still went to them.

Yerim: "Oh, Minyoung.. wait I haven't introduced you to him." She said and grabbed the kid from Taeyong.

Yerim: "This is Taerim, Lee Taerim." She said and gave him back to Taeyong.

Minyoung: "Okay?"

Yerim: "He's our son." She shyly said.

Minyoung: "S-son?!"

Taeyong: "Yeah... he is our son." He said while getting up from his seat and walked towards us.

Taeyong: "How's the triplets doing?"

Minyoung: "They're fine." I said as I tried very hard to avoid any eye contact.

After some time of being stuck in an awkward silence with them the door burst opened. Minghao and Chanming then came up running towards me and being followed by Donghyuck.

Donghyuck: "Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't run!" He shouted.

Chanming: "MOMMY!" He yelled as he ran towards me.

Minghao: "Ma— Uncle Taeyong?" He shouted but cut midway of his sentence and asked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
GOOD MORNING/ AFTERNOON/ EVENING/ NIGHT!😂

QOTD: Do you guys find this story good/ interesting?

See you on the next chapter!