"Love you too!"

Mom helps me load my carry-on into the overhead compartment, and then I grab my laptop and settle down, doing some schoolwork until we take off. I'm super excited for TDA. I'm competing a contemporary solo called Risk, and I've missed all my other dance friends. Improv is also one of my favorite parts of the competition as well.

Once we're en-route, I pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram. I check both my accounts, and then I post a photo on my main.

 I check both my accounts, and then I post a photo on my main

@b_rumfy

Heading to TDA Orlando! Can't wait for you guys to see my new solo Risk <3

Or what I thought was my main. I almost scream when I see I posted it on my wrong account. Quickly, I delete it, and post it on it's rightful account.

alisster's pov

"Kallie, I have no idea what I'm going to write for my article."

"For whattt." Kallie, aka my best friend, pops another chip into her mouth and continues scrolling through Instagram.

"The school newspaper, duh." I roll my eyes and snatch a chip from her bag.

"Ummm."

"You're not helping," I say, and lie back on the bed next to her.

"Wait," she says, stopping scrolling. "Is Bry a dancer?"

"Huh?"

"Look," Kallie lifts her phone to show me a picture. It's of Bry, doing a dance pose.

I study the picture. "She looks so different without glasses..."

"Yeah. What's TDA? And how come we didn't know she was a dancer? And why would she be excited for US to see her solo??"

I grab her arm. "Unless...she has another account. Maybe Bry has a secret side of her that we don't know about...."

"Let's look her up." Grabbing her laptop, Kallie pulls up Google Chrome and searches TDA.

" Grabbing her laptop, Kallie pulls up Google Chrome and searches TDA

"Well, that didn't help anything." I furrow my brow and search TDA dance.

" I furrow my brow and search TDA dance

"It's just studios and stuff." Kallie shakes her head.

"Wait." I point to the upper left corner. "The Dance Awards."

Kallie snorts. "Why would Bry be going to a dance award ceremony? Wouldn't we know about it? This whole thing is ridiculous. Let's look back at the post."

While I look up more about The Dance Awards, Kallie pulls up Bry's Instagram profile. "Look, it's not here anymore. This whole thing is a wild goose chase. I'm pretty sure we saw wrong."

"Let's keep looking. If Bry actually posted it on the wrong account, she obviously would delete it. Let's look her up. What's her full name?"

"Uh, I don't know." 

A lightbulb goes off in my head. "Oh, when Mr. Ticker was reprimanding her, what did he call her?"

"Ms. Rumfallo!"

"Bingo."

I turn back to the computer screen and type in Bry Rumfallo.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-