Chapter 8 ~Trouble with Dumbleduck and Ginny

(Harry's/Hadrian's p.o.v)
I woke up with this morning with no nightmares but I miss my dracos smile and warmth. I got up to get dressed in my robes and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I went to breakfast and sat myself in between Neville and Ginny, which I didn't want to do but it's the only spot left so I forced myself to sit there. I sat down and filled my plate alittle bit with eggs and I put a treacle tart on my plate, I started eating and talking to my friends. I was talking to Neville but then Ginny started to move closer to me and started to flirt with me, I didn't like it at all I looked over to Draco and he noticed that I was uncomfortable and he looked at her with raging eyes. I noticed and I gave him a look that says "come down please" he got the memo and calmed down thankfully, I looked away and I felt someone touching me on the arms,back and my thighs,I looked over the Ginny who had this innocent smile on her face.

I felt toxic connect to me in my head.
"Do you want me to take care of her master?"
I was thankfull for him but I declined.
"No, I have plan on what I'm going to do with her."
When I spaced out Ginny was about to touch my thigh again but I pushed her hand away, I got up and walked away. I noticed Draco follow me out so I waited for him. We went to the room of requirements and we started making out for about 15 minutes.
"I love you Draco," I said, as he smiled
"I love you Raven,"
We left and went to our classes. I had charms so I went to my class and the teacher told me Dumbledore wanted to see me, I said okay and went to his office to see what this dude wanted me for. I got to the office and he asked me for a lemondrop which I declined. I was told to sit down and Dumbledore said,
"It had come to my attention that you are avoiding Mrs. Granger, Mr. Weasley and Mrs. Weasley," with that twinkle in his eyes, I knew he was trying to get to me so I came up with excuse.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I was trying to catch up with my other friends and I didn't mean to ignore them."
He took the bait and gave me a smile.
"Okay, you are excused Mr. Potter."
I walked out of the room to go to potions.

I got to potions and told Mom that I was in Dumbledore office, he gave me a look and told me to take my seat next to Draco which I gladly accept. I looked over at Ron and he gave me a "I feel bad for you," look, which I knew was complete bullshit but I accepted it. After potions we went to the great Hall for lunch and dumblefuck is going to announce the Tri-Wizard Tournament competitors. I heard a couple of names then I heard.
"CEDRIC DIGGERY!"
Everyone clapped to this and then another paper came out and landed in dumblefucks hand. He looked at it and he acted mad and said in the loudest voice.
"HARRY POTTER!"
I walked up slowly to the front of the room, everyone slowly clapped. We walked into a room and dumblefuck acted like it was my fault but the rules say I have to play so Im now playing in the Tri-Wizard Tournament. I started walking to the dormitories to go to bed and Ron gave me a mad face and asking how I did it.
"I have no idea but I didn't put my name in that cup," I said worried, but I knew how my name got in that cup. He rolled his eyes and went to bed. When Ron fell asleep I grabbed a quill and parchment and wrote to my father.

Dear, Father
Everything is going to plan, no one suspects a thing and mother is doing great by the way. I will keep you updated on everything.

Love, Hadrian

I gave it to hegwig to deliver it to my father and I went to bed for the night.

(Time skip to the morning)

I woke up to Ron gone and hegwig next to me with a letter from my father.

Dear, Hadrian
I'm glad everything is going according to plan and tell your mom that I say hi please and don't forget to keep me updated on everything

Love, Father

I smiled and went to breakfast but I know what is going to happen and Dumbledore ain't going to like it.

Another Chapter so here you go
Btw toxic is with him so for anyone wondering
I hope you enjoy your day
Don't forget to vote or comment
Bye~Savvy
Total word count is 836
*edited*