marina's story (the man in the closet)

"Ok so my mom's coworker told me this story ."His son Rico (age 3) has never been able to sleep with his closet door open.Even though he shares the room with his sister sabrina (age 8).So one day Emanuel was watching t.v. in his living room when all of a sudden his son appeared and asked him if he could sleep with him on the couch."Wait before I continue let me explain the couch where they were sleeping in faced the kitchen."So they were about to fall asleep when all of a sudden Rico started shivering and Emanuel asked him whats wrong. Rico said that the man that lives in his closet was now in the kitchen.So Emanuel decided to go to the kitchen so his son would calm down.His whole house was warm but once he stepped in the kitchen and turned the lights on he got a shiver from his neck hair down,it was freezing in there.He saw nothing so he decided to go back when all of a sudden  he felt a tap in his back.By now he was a bit afraid,but eather way he turned around and was glad to see that it was just his son Rico.Rico then told him that the man was gone.Once they were back to the couch Emanuel asked Rico what did the man look like.He said that he looked like a hobo,also as if his leg was limping.Rico then said that the funny thing is he saw that man in his friends closet.So maybe that man is in everyones closet.Are you near the closet because I think hes waiting for his next meal.

Ok guys lets vote is it real or fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!