❤️💛💚💙💜A Girt from the Heart❤️💛💚💙💜

Start from the beginning

"so what should we do about Crash here she is really upset about all this wining her thing so what now?" Fleetfoot asked them as they think about it for a sec, then Scootaloo popped up and had an idea.

"hay that's it I know now." she said as she tossed the book away."we don't need that book to help us with it, soarin you should do something for her, something genuine, and something that would mean alot to Rainbow Dash like a gift from the heart." The other thought on it and nodded in agreement.

"yeah that's a great idea, Soarin you should do something for her, what would mean alot to Rainbow?" Spitfire says and asked him. He thought about it for a second than remembered awhile ago what dash had said to him, and had an idea that could work.

"I have an idea, and im going to need your help." Soarin says with a determined look.

The others looked at one another then faced him." Really you want our help? Even after what we did."

"yes now come on!" Soarin said to them as they all run after him really determined that this idea could work for Rainbow Dash, they are sure on this plan can work this time.

---—-—-----------——————-------------—————----——————————---------------

Meanwhile in Rainbows cloud house.

The Wonderbolts and the Crusaders all where in Dash's house (the filly's still have that cloud walking spell on them so no nee to worry about that) they had a plan to make something special for her while Scootaloo distracts Rainbow on the ground, the others try to hurry and finish it till she gets here. While Rainbow Dash was finishing up some supplies for the routine of the air show she came across this filly with a weird silly goofy glasses on Her face as her cover to not be recognized and came out and walked in front of her, Dash looked down on this weird pony and Scootaloo says in a deep voice.

"uhum- um hello there I am new here in town and I was wondering if you could show me around this place if you don't mind me asking?" she asked.

Rainbow Dash looked at her suspicious then say to her "ooh we'll sorry but I in a hurry right now so why don't you find somepony else to give you a tour of ponyville, so bye." she says then left to her house.

Scootaloo panicked and tried to think of another idea and came up to her again."uh-umm hay why not you show me around mean I'm pretty sure you might be the pony to help me out hehehe."

"uuhh yeah sorry but I am really in a hurry to to my house so can you please step aside for to pass please?" Rainbow Dash says a bit annoyed at this stage pony, but Scootaloo still in her front of her walking back words trying to distract her for a bit.
While in the cloud house Soarin, Spitfire,Fleetfoot, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom were working on something and try to finish it before they know it Scootaloo came to let them know that she's coming closer, so they panic know and try to finish it faster.

"OK this is starting to get really weird here and why are you on my back in the first place!?" Rainbow asked looking at the filly on her back, Scootaloo looked smiling weirdly and says"uuh-um-uuhh I just wanted to see what your um cloud house like and uuuhh get use to it."

(seriously is that the best you can come up with?)

"OK step aside you acting really suspicious here." Rainbow said as she came closer to the door, but Scootaloo blocked it and came inside and yelled.