Kickass chick unknown witch

On this dark and dreary night where everything looks so gloomy and gray, which is exactly how I fell. Even in this overly bright and cheerful house where most of the moving boxes have been emptied and put out by the curb to wait for the garbage man to come later this week. The only room still yet to be furnished has its boxes stacked up against the wall with 'Nakita's,' written on them. I know that I have to unpack them sometime, but I can't bring myself to empty them that if I unpack it will be official. I knew that the last time we moved it was my fault; if I could control my temper better I wouldn't have been kicked out of school to begin with. But I couldn't let a bully pick on my friend Anne, because she was slower than most people, so I'm here and there's no way that we'll be going back to the big city, the busy streets, the clubs, the malls, and my friends. I'm stuck in this one horse town out in the middle of nowhere in the state of Montana. I get to be the weird girl whose parents are the school's new teachers.

I'm lucky, my dad Colin is also known as Sgt. Hall who made his daughter go through all the obstacle courses that he ran his privates though. He had me go though them till I had got a better time than his troop. Then I had to, and still do have to do all their drills five times over. Now he's the school's gym teacher, which means he gets paid to work me to death, and that starts tomorrow. Tomorrow, I guess I should unpack my clothes, so at least I can look the way I feel. Or maybe I could dress up so I can have one day where guys are drooling over me, before my dad gets a hold of them.

As I was going through my things I came across my black tank top that looks like sliver paint was splattered on it and my black miniskirt my dad doesn't know I have. I got it at Hot Topic right before we left the east coast; the skirt was pleaded with chains in the front. I grabbed my jelly pop heels, now all I needed was to find my gym bag so I bring my running shoes, socks, black short shorts that says 'bye bye,' and my Happy Bunny tank that says 'yeah, my awesome.'

I found my gym bag and put workout clothes in it with the clothes I was going to wear tomorrow on top; finally I lay down and to try to get some sleep. It was almost eleven o'clock when I went to sleep and I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was falling through the clear blue sky and I woke up when I landed on something underneath me that felt soft. When I opened my eyes I was in my bed with my blankets on the floor. Just as I looked at my Alarm clock did I realize it was morning and that I needed to hurry up and take my shower. Grabbing my clothes that I had sitting on my gym bag I headed to the bathroom knowing that my parents all ready headed off to school to get ready for their students.

After hopping out of the shower and getting dressed I put on my sliver locket necklace, my sliver cross pendant, and several other sliver necklaces. Then I put on my watermelon lip gloss and black eyeliner that brings out my pale blue eyes. I do a once over, I look gorgeous at my 5'8" height plus another three more inches thanks to my heels. My slim figure weighing about 100 pounds looked damn good. I quickly slid on my bracelets, put in my sliver hoops and quickly twisted up my long curly dark brown hair using a black clip to hold it there. I grabbed my cash I had saved from my part time job and my little black half jacket as I head down stairs with my gym bag over my shoulder. I rushed to the kitchen to grab my keys and pop tarts for breakfast. (mmm yummy yummy, not. But, hey it's fast). I looked around to see if I had everything which is when I saw the note, I looked at the clock. I still had a couple minutes, so I quick read it;

Dear Nikita,

Sorry, we didn't have time to pack you a lunch today, (only she would care about something like that) just take some money for food and have fun see you second hour sweetheart.

Love,

P.S. call me Mrs. Hall in class (duh like I want any more reason for people to look at me like I'm an alien)