Xinlong

The setting is the future. You are a wanted criminal for stealing people's files and jewelry. Xinlong is the son of the chief police. Your villain name is Quick Lightning

*Police sirens*

Y/N: Oh no. I gotta go now when there is so much to steal.

You run to the top of the building and there was a helicopter. A police one.

Police: Put your hands In the air!

Y/N: You already know I'm not going to do that.

You run and they started to shoot but they miss. You jump off the building and then you activated your rocket shoes and flew to your hover bike. You started the hover bike and zoomed off. You stop at your base and bring in your bike. You changed into clothes that you normally wear and take off your mask. You go out of your base and walk to the mart close by. You go in and get some snacks and a drink. You go to the counter to pay for the snacks. The news was on.

Reporter: Quick Lighting has escaped once again stealing 100,000,000,000,000, dollars from a bank but we had never seen her steal money from a bank.

You smirk as you listen to the news about you.

Cashier: I hope they catch this person right?

Y/N: Yeah absolutely

You pay for your snacks and walk back to your house/base. But then you bump into someone. You look up and see the famous Xinlong. The chief's son.

Xinlong: Miss I'm sooo sorry I wasn't looking where I was going.

Y/N: It's Okay

Xinlong: You shouldn't be here by yourself Quick Lightning might get you. Don't you have a boyfriend?

Y/N: No I'm single

He helped you up and gazed into your eyes.

Xinlong: Woah... you're so pretty.

You frown as you were going to walk away.

Xinlong: Wait let me escort you home.

Y/N: Okay

You both walk to your house/base. You arrive at your house.

Xinlong: Wait can I get your number!

Y/N: If wanna get to know me you have to know me personally.

Xinlong: Please I wanna know you.

Y/N: Promise not to tell anyone.

Xinlong: Yes Please.

Y/N: Okay come in.

He happily walked in and then he stood there in shock. He saw all of your stuff that you stole and your mask.

Xinlong: Y-you're Quick...

Y/N: Lightning. But If You tell anyone you won't ever see me again.

He came to you and then hugged you.

Xinlong: Of course I won't tell anyone. I made a promise.

He held your cheeks and then kissed you.