Zihao

The setting is in Japan. Zihao is training to be a samurai and you are an assassin. You are on a mission to kidnap Zihao and bring him to a boss' daughter because she has a huge crush on him.

                   ~In a judo~

Zihao: Sensei! Am I ready yet?

Sensei: No! You are not! Now go rest. You have more training tomorrow.

Zihao: Yes Sensei!

Zihao mumbled quietly cursing to himself. He entered his room and laid on his bed and fell asleep. But He was unaware of you. You were outside waiting until everybody was asleep. When all the lights were turned off you slipped out of your hiding spot. You quietly crept towards Zihao's room then you stepped on a creaky board. Zihao inside at immediately woke up. Zihao went outside and he didn't see anything. All the sudden you jumped on top of him. Causing him to fall on the ground. This was the only chance to use a potion to make him fall asleep or you had to take option B. Option B was that you put a sleeping potion on your lips so you had to kiss him if Option A fails. You reach for your stunt gun and you about you shoot him. But until Zihao flipped you over and he was on top of you. He took off your mask. He gasped in awe.

Zihao: Why would a pretty girl like you wanna kidnap me?

Y/N: For money.

You reached in and kissed his lips. He was shocked but he kissed back. Then the potion started to kick in. He started to get drowsy. Then he knocked out. You smirked and you brought him to your boss's daughter. She squealed in delight.

Y/N: Now my money.

B/D/N: Here! $100,000 dollars

Y/N: Thanks

You glanced at Zihao who was sleeping. You kinda felt bad for him. But you left.
You had a plan.

B/D/N: Ahhh!!!!!! He's so handsome

Then he woke up.

Zihao: What! Am I doing here!

B/D/N: You're mine now!

Zihao: Uhh...... No!

B/D/N: Why you!.....

B/N: Kiddo! It's lunch time!

B/D/N: Oh be right there dad! And I'll be right back. *trying to look seductive*

She left her room. Zihao was handcuffed to her bed. Then the door open quietly. It was you. You came back to rescue him and he just sat and stared. Then he realized it was you.

Zihao: What are you gonna do to me huh?

Y/N: Setting you free.

You came to him and unlock his hands. He all the suddenly pinned you to the bed.

Zihao: Did you actually mean that kiss?

Y/N: No. It was a sleeping potion on my lips.

Zihao frowned and then he leaned in and softly kissed your lips.

Zihao: Now lets get going!

Y/N: Let's go.

You both go out and go back to his school. In the future you both were dating.