Ch. 2

"I want to get this off me before i tell everyone my fe-" Sonic covered his mouth again. Tails, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Silver and Knuckles looked confused at him. "Your what?" Amy asks. Sonic sweats. "M-My feeli-" Sonic covered his mouth again and he closes his eyes  tightly.

"Feelings!? Oh Sonic! I knew it!" Amy said hugging Sonic tightly. Sonic just growled at her and she stopped hugging him and backed away. "Uhh. So you can't lie, eh?" Tails ask. "Yeah...Just because Eggman put this collar on me just for me to answer some of his questions he wants answer to."

_Sonic_

"What whas the questions?" Knuckles asked. "About what i think about Scourge." Everyone looked confused again while my face turned hot red. "Wait, why?" Shadow asked. "I don't actully know.." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Well atleast we know you're not lying." Amy said. Everyone agreed while i slid down on the sofa and groaned. "Oh Come on Big blue~ You've faced waay worse than telling your feelings for someone!" Rouge said. "Easy for you to say." I said and crossed my arms.

"Who is it!?" Amy said and glared at me while she whas holding my vrist so i couldn't cover my mouth. "It's Sh-" i bit my lip while i had my ears lowered. "Sh?" Amy asked. Rouge grabbed Amy away from me while i felt like i whas being used.

"Don't worry Sonic. We'll find a way to get that collar off you." Tails said supporting me. I whas still biting my lip. I'm going to say it! "O-Okay t-thanks i have t-to go!!" I said and dashed out of the house. I ran to the park since its so lonely there alot.

I quickly sat down on the bench and hugged my legs and started tearing up. "A-Are they just going to use me now?" I asked myself. "Ooh i hope he doesn't find out!" I said and hugged my legs tighter and curled up into a ball. "Who?" I heard Shadow's voice say from behind.

To be continue